Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Boxes for moving house

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Has anyone in Brighton got a load of these that they don't want? I would love to take them off your hands if you have!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
no, but Lok'n'store do the cheapest from recollection.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I got mine on Ebay when we moved last year. Paid around £25 for a dozen or so used xl double walled boxes. Absolute godsend. Sorry didn't keep them.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I have tried Freegle, didn't realise Freecycle was still a thing. I'll give it a go! Thanks!

Our local one closed during lockdown, and I think they also had funding issues, but it's currently running.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I thought [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] had a load of boxes he wanted rid of ???:mad:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Has anyone in Brighton got a load of these that they don't want? I would love to take them off your hands if you have!

Got a load you can have - just moved two houses. Not Brighton though - near Watford. PM me if of any interest.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
When i last moved I went to Lidl and bought 30 large bags for life. I found you can fit more in them than boxes and they're easier to carry.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
When i last moved I went to Lidl and bought 30 large bags for life. I found you can fit more in them than boxes and they're easier to carry.

That's something that hadn't crossed my mind. Thanks.

How big are they?

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Free cycle is akways a good shout. From personal experience, some retail stores (especially central Brighton) may have them flat-packed ready to be crushed out the back. Could be worth asking?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Good idea, although it would feel depressing packing all your belongings into some bags.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here