Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] It's FRIDAT

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Off all next week so a proper happy Fridat for me. I'm considering ICE COLD beer or going full cocktail. Since my drink cupboard is bare, either will necessitate leaving the house and putting a mask on.

Decisions, decisions.......

:drink:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
X-MR0JR7SBiYQViE49QRAA_pb_x960.png

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Finished work at 1pm and off for the next 3 weeks. The afternoon has been spent drinking bland but ice cold lager.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Donkey+Piss+Reposado.jpg

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Enjoying a Little Creatures pale ale (from Fremantle) before cooking up a raclette cheese dinner with a Hengst Pinot Gris from Turckheim in Alsace, whilst watching Zak Crawley smear it around the park. Marvellous.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I’m on hols in windy, rainy Pembrokeshire. We had plenty of wine last night and, given it’s FRIDAT, I can think of no reason why we shouldn’t repeat such proceedings

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
A rather splendid Spanish Rosé tonight up at Wunt be Druv heights, Carredueñas Vino Rosado 201, happy Fridat you lovely non-deluded Albion massive!!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think I am ill, haven't touched a drop today despite having some nice beers in the fridge and in my stash.... Will try to get something down for old times sake...

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I've opened an 8 year old bottle of temparanillo, and it's all the fault of that bloody inbetweeners lookalike from Hurstpierpoint

Pickles

May 5, 2014
On a Fridat, there really is only one......ICE COLD Punk....There is no better thirst quencher, with the hit of the hops and the mouth smacking punch.

Happy Fridat, and ICE COLD happiness to all!! xxx

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here