Where's your Albion Mojo ?

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
10 - highest
1- lowest

Well ?

I think mine is as high as I can remember going into any season (but I am old with a dodgy memory :wink:)

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Full 10 on the player front, even without a new striker. What a time to be an Albion fan!

I am not marking the cluster**** on attendance that Covid has caused, filed under shit happens and nobody to blame.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
An 8 with early caution, only because in seeing the fixtures you realise it ain’t easy chiselling out results and points.

Signing a quality centre forward, a goal scoring wide-man and perhaps LB cover would ease any concerns.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Think it's a little too early to ask. Still think we're carrying a bit of deadwood and maybe in need of strengthening LB/LWB, ST, GK positions. Am very pleased with so far, but still a few deals to be done I reckon.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
9 - My dream when I was a kid watching us in the bottom tier was that one day, through some divine miracle, we'd get in the top tier (expand the Withdean) and compete with the big boys. Perhaps we'd have one or two great players who'd go on to have a career at the top and we could go, much like with Zamora, I was there at the start.

Our best player is our home-grown captain that we batted away interest from Chelsea with by having him commit to a 5 year deal, play at a wonderful stadium and are in our fourth season of competing at the top table. Get Ben White to sign a new deal and I may have to have a little lie down.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
9 - get rid of some the deadwood and use that to get an out and out LWB and a striker to compete with Neal And Connolly and it will be a 10. Can really see the longer terms plans of the club start to come to fruition.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here