Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Harry Maguire

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
No doubt Manchester United are hoping for a 9 month prison sentence as it will improve their defence for the season.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Fair play to Harry, he's a true man of the people!

Proper Brits abroad behavior, get pissed up, fight some other English people, night in a cell and out in time for another beer and a souvlaki :thumbsup:

If it had been in Spain the police would have shot him of he tried to attack them. Shame.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Hasn't Maty Ryan just been to Greece? Suppose your rose tinted specs filtered him out?

Didn’t know, it’s irrelevant anyway. MR isn’t England captain with tabloids following his every move. :dunce:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Why? He's more likely to catch it up north than in Greece with 200 infections a day in a country of 10.4 million !!!!

I'm going next week so let's hope that Muppet hasn't ruined it for everyone else !! .... The bars already shut at midnight due to covid , can't take any more restrictions.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

I like you Dwayne, but you’re not the England captain. Go get hammered and quarantined with my blessing and best wishes :lolol::albion2:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
To be fair a lot of footballers have gone abroad for their hols. Even our own Matty Ryan.

No question Harry’s been a silly boy here of course.

This would be the time I’d give it a miss if I were Mr PL footballer in the public eye. What with sudden lockdowns, the coverage of Aberdeen and just general mood. If true, he’s going to learn just how instrumental in his downfall tabloid journalism can be. Fool. A quiet holiday in the Highlands now looks the better bet!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Footage of his arrest (stolen from Twitter)

giphy.gif

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
If convicted will Southgate drop him for England?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here