Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Joe Biden

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
Really strange to me how anyone can defend trump with a straight face. Like do you even watch his speeches?

The only explanation I can think of is it's kind a mental Ponzi scheme, once your declare support you can't back out so you have to go through endless manipulations to convince others you're not a moron and that you're being rational. It must be so tiring

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
The last of Jim Crow laws still existed until 1968 when the Fair Housing act was introduced.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/...y/jim-crow-laws-created-slavery-another-name/

So yes, in the last 100 years.

Remember this guy was a Democrat Senator until 1964. He eventually switched parties, but many Democrats like him never did.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strom_Thurmond

This POS was to the end.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Wallace

I just love the way people like you never answer a question.

You compared the Democrats to the Nazis, and yet you still fail to qualify that statement.

Racial segregation, slavery, white supremacists, all are wrong - fortunately two out of three have pretty much gone - the remaining evil appears to be endorsed by Trump!

Through history all countries have done things they wouldn't now be proud of. However, you can't foist evils of the past onto the present, just to prove your biased point of view.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

You compared the Democrats to the Nazis, and yet you still fail to qualify that statement.

Racial segregation, slavery, white supremacists, all are wrong - fortunately two out of three have pretty much gone - the remaining evil appears to be endorsed by Trump!

Through history all countries have done things they wouldn't now be proud of. However, you can't foist evils of the past onto the present, just to prove your biased point of view.

I did answer the question. I think it's pretty obvious that the brutal oppression and murder of a specific culture of people by another culture of people through systematic government policies is the link between the two. The difference is one lasted a hundred + years more than the other.

Countries aren't organisations. It's very easy to foist the evils of the past on an organisation. People do it all the time with the Catholic Church as an example.

A lot harder to do with a Country.

What exactly is the issue with hating the Democrat party and their history? Seems kind of weird to be having a problem with someone who dislikes the worst organisation in US history.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
That's the Democrats platform as well you realise?

How else would you explain away so many of these areas of poverty and lack of any hope being Democrat strongholds for a long time?
This is why black people get screwed over, they vote for the one party. The party that takes them for granted and doesn't have to do shit for them to earn their vote.

Trump enacted the First Step Act in answer to your question.

This is a Centre of Justice reform groups views on it. Some good things, some things need a lot more done.

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/research-reports/what-first-step-act-and-whats-happening-it

You have sort of "Cherry Picked" the parts of my post that you can find which gives credence to Trump.

He has no Credence in the Prison Reform System in America - He point blank refuses to meet with anyone linked to the EJI.

I know you have this Narrative to discredit Biden on this thread. And I am not his greatest supporter when it comes to his track record on tackling Racial Prejudice.

What I took issue with in your post that I responded to was that he was responsible for Mass Incarceration in the US and that simple is not true because it stems way Back to the Reegan Administration .

Democrat Governments have not been kind to the African American and Latino people in the US either but to suggest that Republican Governments have been better is absolutely wide if the mark.

The US will never be able to move on until they recognise the Genocide they committed on Native American Indians. They don't see it as a Genocide because White people in America do not even accept that they or Black or Brown people are their equal.

And until that happens America will never be able to heal from its barbaric treatment of non white people on its land over hundreds of years

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

What makes you think racial segregation and slavery have gone from American life?

Just last night Trump was campaigning on his record on racial segregation by telling 'moms' they need to vote for him to 'keep their neighbourhoods safe'.

That along with all the gerrymandering of minority voter districts and voter restrictions make racial segregation as real as it ever was.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html

Jack Dorsey APOLOGIZES after Trump threatened to remove Facebook and Twitter protections for blocking story about Joe Biden meeting son Hunter's Ukraine business partners - as Kayleigh McEnany's Twitter account is locked for sharing it

Plus Giuliani and the NYP have photos of Hunter smoking crack cocaine in bed with women.

Time for these criminals to be stopped.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
What makes you think racial segregation and slavery have gone from American life?

Just last night Trump was campaigning on his record on racial segregation by telling 'moms' they need to vote for him to 'keep their neighbourhoods safe'.

That along with all the gerrymandering of minority voter districts and voter restrictions make racial segregation as real as it ever was.

Trump stealing a Biden move there.

If you don't vote for Biden you aint black.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

I hate to contra any of your posts on Race issues because 99.9 % of the time we agree and we both flight the same "Cause" I think.

However a form of Slavery still insists in the US and especially in the Southern States.

For me slavery didn't end. It just evolved. Most of the people in Power making Decisions are White Men.

They are not "proximate" to the issues that people of colour go through day to day. And when they try to stand up for their rights they are slapped down and put in their place.

In the 50s and 60 when they fought for Equality they were referred to as "Criminals".

More recent Narrative was to refer to them as "Terrorist". But now people are seeing through those Narratives as being incorrect. What Trump has now come up with to label them because support is now growing amongst the White Community Trump has to find new words to use so as not to offend other white people. So what has he chosen. He has chosen the label " Left Wing Activists "

We are never gonna end the constant Evolution of Slavery until we fully acknowledge the past and begin to treat every person around us as our equal.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

100% True

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I hate to contra any of your posts on Race issues because 99.9 % of the time we agree and we both flight the same "Cause" I think.

However a form of Slavery still insists in the US and especially in the Southern States.

For me slavery didn't end. It just evolved. Most of the people in Power making Decisions are White Men.

They are not "proximate" to the issues that people of colour go through day to day. And when they try to stand up for their rights they are slapped down and put in their place.

In the 50s and 60 when they fought for Equality they were referred to as "Criminals".

More recent Narrative was to refer to them as "Terrorist". But now people are seeing through those Narratives as being incorrect. What Trump has now come up with to label them because support is now growing amongst the White Community Trump has to find new words to use so as not to offend other white people. So what has he chosen. He has chosen the label " Left Wing Activists "

We are never gonna end the constant Evolution of Slavery until we fully acknowledge the past and begin to treat every person around us as our equal.

Understood, in my defence I did say slavery had “almost gone”. The problem is there will always be slavery, in some form and not just restricted to black and white. Slavery is about power and often these days economics. Eastern European farm workers spring to mind, where there have been numerous cases...

https://www.fwi.co.uk/news/shocking-extent-of-modern-slavery-in-agriculture-revealed

Rightly or wrongly that isn’t the perception that most have of slavery. Think most would think Roots, rather than digging up root vegetables.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Proud Boy. In wiv da hood. If a couple of Black people like him he must be ok?

Just a tad disingenuous "a couple", but let's play. I would rather listen to real people from the black community, with real names, on video, than the white wet lettuce lefty ********s on NSC who chat shit behind a screen name. If people from the black community support Trump is gives me good reason to question the "racist" narrative. That is plain common sense.

Why should I believe your's or any other anonymous person's opinion is the truth, above video testimonies of real people with real names?

Whilst you think about how to reply to that question you can view Biden bigging up Robert Byrd, a former KKK member, mentor and guide. :lolol:

https://youtu.be/qcBQYApjSa4

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Just a tad disingenuous "a couple", but let's play. I would rather listen to real people from the black community, with real names, on video, than the white wet lettuce lefty ********s on NSC who chat shit behind a screen name. If people from the black community support Trump is gives me good reason to question the "racist" narrative. That is plain common sense.

Why should I believe your's or any other anonymous person's opinion is the truth, above video testimonies of real people with real names?

Just read that back to yourself, and think about what you've posted.

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here