Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Joe Biden

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Of course the wet lettuce Marxist lefties would see everyone else as far right. That is your problem. And yes you really don't need the link to my entertaining and informative Youtube Channel. It would be wasted on you and I wouldn't want you to waste anymore time on me than you already have. :mad:

so you've gone to the trouble of creating your own echo chamber?

i thought your work was raising awareness???

why are you so needy, monkey boy?

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
It's funny that someone who I am sure would describe themselves as a free speech advocate seems to have created himself a safe space

Share the link, I'm intrigued. Be brave. Have the courage of your convictions. Put it out into the marketplace of ideas!

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
It's funny that someone who I am sure would describe themselves as a free speech advocate seems to have created himself a safe space

Share the link, I'm intrigued. Be brave. Have the courage of your convictions. Put it out into the marketplace of ideas!

Nah it's much more fun teasing you lot, I mean it has made you creep out of the woodwork too so this tactic is working. It's not hidden, it's no secret and it's on the market place of ideas, just not this one.

Last edited:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
**** me, I've seen more spine on a jellyfish.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Nah it's much more fun teasing you lot, I mean it has made you creep out of the woodwork too so this tactic is working. It's not hidden, it's no secret and it's on the market place of ideas, just not this one.

it's sad how you get your kicks, monkey boy,

and "tactic", implying a masterplan :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Don’t worry, none of us thought you’d have the stones to put a link up. You haven’t lost too much face, we knew from the off you couldn’t back yourself.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
It's always good to see what I have caught in my net overnight. Two big ones and four tiddlers.

I would also trust the following users; Chicken Run, sydney, Is it PotG?, Tyrone Biggums, Jolly Red Giant, and maybe a few others, with my Youtube Channel details, and even Pretty pink fairy more than yourself and the other aligned Agent Smiths. If it helps that is?

I am sure they would all give an honest opinion on my content, and if it meets your imaginary description and low expectations.

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol: **** me that's a hell of a collection. Starting to think you are a very subtle comedian like our good friend bashsldir.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Guys guys guys, don't pick on symyjym. It's clear he doesn't like the idea of having his beliefs challenged and can't hack the concept of people questioning them so we should be more tolerant of such things. Snowflakes melt under too much heat, leave him be. We all need a safe space every so often, and who wouldn't like the odd circle jerk?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol: **** me that's a hell of a collection. Starting to think you are a very subtle comedian like our good friend bashsldir.

That was my favourite bit. A list of NSC’s weirdos, Nazis, stalkers, and Neanderthals. Amazing.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Purely talking about you, then, yes, I agree.

:thumbsup:

DifferentTenseHoopoe-max-1mb.gif

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Guys guys guys, don't pick on symyjym. It's clear he doesn't like the idea of having his beliefs challenged and can't hack the concept of people questioning them so we should be more tolerant of such things. Snowflakes melt under too much heat, leave him be. We all need a safe space every so often, and who wouldn't like the odd circle jerk?

No, no please don't stop picking on me. I take it as a compliment, and if the usual suspects didn't I would be worried that I was doing something wrong. I love this game :thumbsup:

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
No, no please don't stop picking on me. I take it as a compliment, and if the usual suspects didn't I would be worried that I was doing something wrong. I love this game :thumbsup:

Why, have you got nothing else going on in your life?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here