Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] The Last Of Us Pt2 - PS4

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
GEEK THREAD ALERT

Anyone else playing this ? F*ck me what a game. Even if the visuals weren't stunning (which they are), this is ridiculously good. The script and acting is every bit as good a you'd get in a movie, and my arse has been wound tighter than an education minister at a press conference.

Loved the first one, and I can't recommend this sequel enough. I adore a storyline game that just unfolds at my own pace (as opposed to some hideous online spackfest where you get grilled by a 14 year old in Mumbai within 15 seconds). This is gaming, its a beauty.

Its a masterpiece.

Last edited:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I still play the Original multiplayer game.Part 2 doesn't have online just yet. Best online shooter i have ever played.

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
Really enjoyed it and intend to play it again.

Prefer the first one though. The first one is probably in my top 5 games of all time. Definitely top 10.

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
I was playing the first one and really enjoying it then like with most games it got to a hard bit and I gave up. Might try again.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Looking to invest in this fairly soon having loved the first, however I tend to buy games secondhand so I might have a long wait!

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I was playing the first one and really enjoying it then like with most games it got to a hard bit and I gave up. Might try again.
Yes this happened to me too.

But that first bit of the first one was extraordinary and terrifying. Im going to give it another go when I'm done with Fallen Order.

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
Got it when it came out. Blew me away. Lover the first one, and rank it as one of my all time favorites. The sequel is up there as well now. Brutal at times, but it really makes you grow with the characters and that brutality does catch up with you, to make you face the consequences head on. Great game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here