Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To Avoid Potter Bashing - Staying Up Tracker - 2020/21 - Game 38 Update - 1 OVER

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

weirdly at the half way point when we beat leeds we were also one ahead but only on 17 points so in the second half of the season weve taken 24 points from 18 games and are still one ahead. i guess this season was heavily weighted with more loseable games in the first half due to playing the top teams away more?

Anway was a bizarre set of results:
Beat Tottenham at home
Beat Liverpool AWAY!
Now Beat Mancity...but

Lose to Sheff Utd, the whipping boys of the division, got humiliated by Southampton, couldnt beat West Brom despite dominating the first half in both games and to add insult to bl00dy injury got turned over by them up the road in a match we shoulda probably been 3-0 up in at half time!.

Ce La Vi..

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
weirdly at the half way point when we beat leeds we were also one ahead but only on 17 points so in the second half of the season weve taken 24 points from 18 games and are still one ahead. i guess this season was heavily weighted with more loseable games in the first half due to playing the top teams away more?

Anway was a bizarre set of results:
Beat Tottenham at home
Beat Liverpool AWAY!
Now Beat Mancity...but

Lose to Sheff Utd, the whipping boys of the division, got humiliated by Southampton, couldnt beat West Brom despite dominating the first half in both games and to add insult to bl00dy injury got turned over by them up the road in a match we shoulda probably been 3-0 up in at half time!.

Ce La Vi..

I refer you to post one of this thread. "The first half of the season looks frankly horrible, with us "expected" to only get 16 of the 40 points in the first 19 games. Truly bed wetting stuff. But then a much easier second half of the season brings us home with a further 24 points."

You were warned!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
So there it is. All over. Just to wrap up the stats, here is the final graph.

We flirted with relegation some might say, but I'd say it was the sort of flirting you do when you are happily married. It's fun, but you have no intention of taking them home. We are married to the Premier League for at least another season. Will we flirt with relegation, mid table obscurity or Europe next season?

Attachments

• NSC Fixtures 38a.png
    NSC Fixtures 38a.png
    74.6 KB · Views: 205
  • NSC Graph 38a.png
    NSC Graph 38a.png
    120.5 KB · Views: 202

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
All hail [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] :bowdown:

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
[MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] - many thanks for all your efforts in maintaining this thread, not just this season, but in previous seasons too. These things take a lot of work, over a sustained period of time. This thread has quickly become an NSC institution. Let's hope you are compelled to keep it going for many seasons to come!

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
As always, big thanks to [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] for this awesomeness.
This thread always helps me keep my head during the winter :)

All hail [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] :bowdown:

[MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] - many thanks for all your efforts in maintaining this thread, not just this season, but in previous seasons too. These things take a lot of work, over a sustained period of time. This thread has quickly become an NSC institution. Let's hope you are compelled to keep it going for many seasons to come!

Couldn't agree more. The 'Giraffe Tracker' is the first thing I look for after a match, especially if we've lost and NSC is full of doom and gloom.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here