Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To Avoid Potter Bashing - Staying Up Tracker - 2020/21 - Game 38 Update - 1 OVER

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
Someone should start a tracker of people who don't understand the idea behind the staying up tracker. I think to drive Giraffe mad we need on average one person a day. So far we are on course, keep the faith people, we can do it this year!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Someone should start a tracker of people who don't understand the idea behind the staying up tracker. I think to drive Giraffe mad we need on average one person a day. So far we are on course, keep the faith people, we can do it this year!

First season it irritated.
Second season I just rolled my eyes.
Now I have learnt to chuckle :) It's all part of the fun.

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
The fixtures never look any easier do they.

No they don't but I have great hopes for a far less stressful season. GP has a season under his belt, as do the new younger players, Lallana and Mac should do wonders in midfield, hopefully they can feed Maupay and Connolly and the defence looks solid. Not to mention Lamptey, BW, Trossard and the rest. We have a very talented squad.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016

Thank Christ I went back through the thread before I posted my draft, as I was just about to post this. Do you think we should have a 3-stroke rule and then a ban? 😝

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I can't believe you haven't instantly promoted Leeds to be a top 10 team.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I love the thread but do wish the benchmark was more positive, what with this being the 4th second.

If the European table is a little too much, shouldn't 'we' be striving for 50 points instead of 40?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I love the thread but do wish the benchmark was more positive, what with this being the 4th second.

If the European table is a little too much, shouldn't 'we' be striving for 50 points instead of 40?

What do we win if we get 50 points instead of 40?

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
Thank you for this season long commitment Mr G. Always one I look out for to help with the persistent incontinence ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here