Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Johnson is on Holiday

If you were PM just now, would you go on holiday ?

• Yes

Votes: 77 35.2%
  • No

Votes: 142 64.8%

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Apparently our leader has decided to go on holiday again

If you were PM just now, would you go on holiday ?

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
I don't have a real problem with him having a holiday. Everybody needs to recharge the batteries. He has had quote a busy last 12 months.

I reckon he would be contactable in an emergency. Can't imagine he just sticks an out of office reply on the email and buggers of without being contactable.

Gavin Williamson could always step up if needed ???

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I think it’s supposed to be postponed paternity leave.

But if I were Prime Minister in a time of national crisis, I still wouldn’t.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
I don't have a real problem with him having a holiday. Everybody needs to recharge the batteries. He has had quote a busy last 12 months.

I reckon he would be contactable in an emergency. Can't imagine he just sticks an out of office reply on the email and buggers of without being contactable.

Gavin Williamson could always step up if needed ???

You’re talking about a man who missed 5 cobra meetings in the build up to us taking action with Covid.
A man who goes to the countryside at the weekends. He will absolutely turn his phone off. The mans a buffoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Palma Nova for a fortnight

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Different rules for Johnson, its well known he does not work weekends, he's some way off Thatcheresque in his work ethics. Still, best he keeps hidden, he'd only make things worse if he got involved.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is this his 'staycation' where he's travelling to Scotland in order to holiday a great distance from his usual location?

How many of his children is he talking with him?

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
We’re still in a crisis, the shambles of the exam results, it’s a bit of a piss take he’s gone away

He’s backstabbed his way to the top and over the past few months has been found out to be an idiot in charge.

No surprise he’s buggered off.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He's a part-time Prime Minister. As mentioned, he swerved 5 fairly crucial COBRA meetings in the run-up to the fiasco of their handling of Covid-19. Now the A-level grading scandal has hit the fan, he's predictably AWOL again, leaving his feeble cabinet and education minister to attempt to bullshit and deflect their way through this catastrophic mess they created.

He'll merrily breeze back into No10 and say "So. Anything much happened while I was away then ?"

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
the further bungle gets from the levers of power, the better for the vast majority of all concerned

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

See from what we know of Johnson, that’s EXACTLY how I imagine it.

WilburySeagull

Sep 2, 2017
Hove
Different rules for Johnson, its well known he does not work weekends, he's some way off, Thatcheresque in his work ethics. Still, best he keeps hidden, he'd only make things worse if he got involved.

This. One less incompetent to mess up. I see they have appointed the failed track and chase leder with no public health experiece to head up the new agency in charge of fighting pandemics. You couldnt make it up.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
how would we notice?

in this day, with transport and communications, dont think it makes much difference if the PM is in London of Scotland.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here