Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Terry Connor podcast / Football, the Albion and Me

Zamoracomehome

Apr 12, 2010
Hove
Episode 18 of Football, the Albion and Me is with former Brighton striker Terry Connor, who discusses his surprise move from Leeds and the difficulties of settling on the south coast - before calling it the best move of his career.

Terry also talks about his coaching career and partnership with Mick McCarthy, race equality in football - and with his Leeds connections, gives his thoughts on what Ben White should do next.

Listen (includes direct links to all podcast platforms): https://anchor.fm/footballthealbionandme
Please share on Twitter

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Legend. Love Terry Connor, remember him getting clothes lined by an oppo defender (only a yellow card) knocked clean out. Round of smelling salts and he tried to play on. To my 9 year old eyes that was truly HEROIC. Gutted when he left.

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
Really interesting listen, again.

Comes across well but if I was picky he kept referring to us being in the mix for the play offs during his time with us.

We never were as the play offs didn't exist until the season we got relegated in 86/87.
Admittedly, we would have been in the play offs in 84/85 and were flirting in that area again the following season until it nose-dived and Catlin got the sack.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here