Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] All or Nothing Tottenham Hotspur

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
This new documentary series about the season spurs just had. Got a feeling it's going to be a good watch.. Anyone else be tuning in or not that bothered?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Going to watch it but not expecting much, they are too big to give away as much inside stuff as i.e. Sunderland did. Expecting a pretty shallow series.

Nameless

Jul 7, 2020
Going to watch it but not expecting much, they are too big to give away as much inside stuff as i.e. Sunderland did. Expecting a pretty shallow series.

I expect you're right regarding how the club is run ect.. However being humiliated numerous times in the champions league the season after making the final, getting smashed by Us and Sheffield United and losing to Norwich and Colchester on pelaties in the domestic cups.. Hope they show the dressing room after some of those defeats. Also, replacing Poch with Mourinho & beating Arsenal in the first derby game at the new stadium think footballing entertainment it could be up there with the best.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I've not seen any of the preamble but I assume they were followed because of the new stadium and it will be mostly about that rather than anything juicy ? That said, I still want to know how you fill a pint from the bottom !

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
May give it a go but not too fussed with it. I watched abut 20 mins of the Man City one and switched it off.

Sunderland till I die on the other hand I was hooked on and binge watched. Maybe I just like it when things go really wrong?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
There's no getting away from the fact it was a disappointing season for Spurs as a whole but they finished the last 6 matches undefeated with only Citeh and Man Utd above them in that spell, so Mourinho finished the season strongly.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
The Man City one was propaganda. The Sunderland one was a dark comedy.

Spurs will have some great moments, but overall it'll be tame I'm sure.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here