Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Training Ground photos - where are they?

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
Why do you suppose the much anticipated photos from yesterday’s first training session haven’t been released yet? My first thoughts were that either Dunk or White weren’t present. ???

Please reassure me with other rational reasons.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Waiting for COVID test results before group training can commence.

No, I think you'll find there's an incredibly complicated conspiracy theory involving our best players all being sold that's the reason.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Why do you suppose the much anticipated photos from yesterday’s first training session haven’t been released yet? My first thoughts were that either Dunk or White weren’t present. ???

Connolly tweeted yesterday something along the lines of back to it tomorrow

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Here you go . . .If you zoom in you can see Ben White and Lewis Dunk clear as day. training.png

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Ilkley
I zoomed in to the maximum and still couldn't see Lamptey - He must be off somewhere :down:

Nah, he's so small and he moves so fast he just can't be seen by mere mortals, he's the real life Ant Man!!

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

They weren’t on field training yesterday.

Today’s the day..

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Back in training today, not yesterday.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Maybe we should get that roving reporter who covered the Albion in the Argus, she's good at separating fact from fiction.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
If you look carefully you'll see Michael Owen getting out of his Porsche Macan in the car park.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Will Bielsa be there for our training, cutting a hole in the fence to peek through?

I hear he has form for this sort of thing...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here