Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "Return to the Amex" questions

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Post any questions you have here on how things may work, and I'll collate and send to the club...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Will STH's still risk losing their ST if they don't attend enough matches or put their ticket on the exchange too often ?

Or is this rule suspended for the coming season ?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Signing up as groups - is this draw-by-draw, or set up at the start of the season?
If your group gets selected, but not all of them can make it (either because the group was set up at the start of the season and are drawn for the one game one of them couldn't make it; or because they weren't able to let their group leader know they couldn't make this week's game), does the whole group have to give up their tickets, or can they put the one non-attenders on the exchange?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
1. I assume that there’ll be no park n ride on the low initial numbers? If so, will the nearest car parks including Bennett’s Field be available to non-1901 Club season ticket holders?

2. Will entry and exit to the stadium be staggered in time terms, so some punters will be required to arrive hours prior to kick off?

wendy's tackle

NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2004
East Dean, Eastbourne
For the multiple (up to 5) applications, must everybody be from the same household so they sit together, or can it be groups of friends from different households who presumably would need to sit more than 1m apart?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
What if we don't agree to the terms and conditions for the ballot system? Seems unfair that if someone doesn't accept new T&Cs they lose their ST and have to rejoin the waiting list when things are back to normal, yet the club allows those with medical reasons to skip the ballot and keep their STs, and people could potentially not get drawn and miss every game get to keep their season tickets,

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can zone A in west upper choose to sit anywhere in ground at zone a level if they’ve been successful in the ballot?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The club have called this well imho.

My question is, 1901 have a facility to transfer their match tickets. Will this option still be available in any shape or form?

Also, if the 1901 ticket is held in a company name how will this work with names being printed on tickets?

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Please may we over 60s use the elevators. Walking to West Upper, up the stairs, will be like walking through a Covid sausage skin. I can't afford to risk such tomfoolery in my condition (old).

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Will STH's still risk losing their ST if they don't attend enough matches or put their ticket on the exchange too often ?

Or is this rule suspended for the coming season ?

Very good point.I am in vulnerable group by virtue of my psoriasis medication knackering my immune system. But I'm not on any "Government list". I'm hoping I won't be penalised and nor the Mrs, who won't want to go without me

Yoda

English & European
Please may we over 60s use the elevators. Walking to West Upper, up the stairs, will be like walking through a Covid sausage skin. I can't afford to risk such tomfoolery in my condition (old).

Same for those with asthma related issues if we had to wear masks. I'd be more likely to keel over trying to climb those stairs with a mask on than catching cv19.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Same for those with asthma related issues if we had to wear masks. I'd be more likely to keel over trying to climb those stairs with a mask on than catching cv19.

Have you tried a face shield as opposed to a mask? There are proving to be a popular alternative for asthma sufferers.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
When will the direct debits cease being taken?

Is only your price band available in the ballot?

Will 1901 members and other STHs be able to buy a ticket in any price band from the ticket exchange?

How far in advance of each game will you have to say whether you are entering each game ballot and is it an opt out or opt in?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
How long before each game will the club let us know if we’ve got a ticket and how long do we have to pick seats?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Cycling is currently a good way to arrive at the ground in a safe and socialy distanced manner. However, it is currently prohibitive due to the inability to bring a helmet into the ground. This means either breaking the ground rules or breaking road rules by taking the helmet into the ground or not wearing one on the road. Will the club consider lifting this ban to allow people to cycle to the ground and reduce capacity on buses and trains?

You should ask about the bike racks will the bikes need to socially distance :whistle:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
For those travelling from further away (or anyone for that matter) who doesn't wish to attend for now, why can't my ticket be placed automatically on the exchange ?

I'll to apply (*), wait for success then place on the exchange every week.

:lolol:

(*) Are we automatically placed in the ballot ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here