Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] FFS Resign. Do us all a favour.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Agreed.

There's plenty of better, Prem standard mascots out there. How is Gully still on the wage bill?

Do the decent thing Gully and leave. You've had your time!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I'm thinking of Putin, Johnson, Trump, Solskjaer. There are so many. Just do the decent thing.

Williamson, Jenrick and Hancock, would be first up, surely? (Along with Johnson).

Williamson - presided over the utter custerf**k debacle of the A level results
Jenrick - admitted to 'unlawfully' pushing through a £1bn property development to save a mate millions in providing infrastructure for local people.
Hancock - on top of being the health minister presding over one of the highest Covid death tolls in the world, has now disbanded Public Health England due to its failures, even though he is actually ultimately in charge of Public Health England!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Williamson, Jenrick and Hancock, would be first up, surely? (Along with Johnson).

Williamson - presided over the utter custerf**k debacle of the A level results
Jenrick - admitted to 'unlawfully' pushing through a £1bn property development to save a mate millions in providing infrastructure for local people.
Hancock - on top of being the health minister presding over one of the highest Covid death tolls in the world, has now disbanded Public Health England due to its failures, even though he is actually ultimately in charge of Public Health England!

And in their place?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I watched the Hunger games movies with my daughter a while ago and was thinking are we really to far away from the portrayed fictional scenario. Different circumstances yet with basically the same outcome f the poor.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here