Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fantasy football league

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Wondered if there was much of an interest on here in fantasy football? Or if there was an existing North Stand Chat league?

I could set one up if there was much of an interest.

Last edited:

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
I don't know how I'm supposed to build a fantasy league team when I'm only allowed three Leeds players.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Would there be a way of doing an NSC money league somehow? Always gives it an extra edge I find... I guess you’d need someone trustworthy to hold the money etc...

I do wish they’d let you play your own cash leagues on the official one. I know the sun did it
a few years ago for a small fee.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I've done one with my son and hid mate/Dad . . . I usually come last as I don't play Fifa and follow stats, just watch Brighton games.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Would there be a way of doing an NSC money league somehow? Always gives it an extra edge I find... I guess you’d need someone trustworthy to hold the money etc...

I do wish they’d let you play your own cash leagues on the official one. I know the sun did it
a few years ago for a small fee.

I subscribe to a money league via an ex colleague

£30 entry

Prizes for 1st- 3rd
Manager of the Month
Two Cups

Can forward details if you PM email address

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Joined although I now seem to be in two NSC leagues. Double the glory!

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I've joined Sully's FPL league, but where can I find the other NSC league?

We need the owner to own up and provide the link. I’m in it because I was last season, but it’s been re-activated and re-named and I don’t think that can happen without action from whoever set it up.

Does anyone know who that was?

It’s now called NSC20/21.

SkintSeagull

Sep 7, 2020
Cheers Sully. I thought I was in that NSC league last season as well, but if it's already been reactivated and I'm not in it then evidently I wasn't... If we can track down the mystery admin then I'd be grateful - don't want to be left out!

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I've joined.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here