Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Possible return of fans to the Amex (incorporating the Q and A forum on 17th August)

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Thought I would begin a new thread for discussing Monday’s forum and provide a platform for people’s views. Unfortunately the other thread that could have been used has descended into unpleasantness and general Covid discussion rather than football, so may not be fit for purpose. Let’s try to solve the issues around the return of fans to the Amex !!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
The main issues would include:

How is reduced capacity allocated
Getting/To from ground
Concourse access
Refunds on games where you are not eligible to attend due to allocation system.
Refunds if you don't feel safe in returning

I'm sure there will be others.

No easy answers, and some are outside the clubs control.

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
As 1901 club pay more per ticket then quests who’ll get offered the chance to go back first, my cheap west upper puts me at the bottom ranking. Which is fair enough as the club will need money. My concern wouldn’t be in my seat Or around the ground but in the P&R getting there

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I imagine that there would be a one way system around the ground the same as when Palace are in attendance.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Have the ESU men’s toilet floors seen a scrubber dryer this off season ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Thought I would begin a new thread for discussing Monday’s forum and provide a platform for people’s views. Unfortunately the other thread that could have been used has descended into unpleasantness and general Covid discussion rather than football, so may not be fit for purpose. Let’s try to solve the issues around the return of fans to the Amex !!

Good idea

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
If there is to be a Q & A, please, please, please can the Ministry of Silly Questions give this one a miss.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Will there be staggered leaving times as in the past? 20mins before the end, 15mins before the end, 10 mins before the end, etc etc?

Jul 7, 2003
Might be unpopular but would not selling alcohol enable more people to attend as there is less risk of people flouting social distancing requirements (and would reduce the toilet queues!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here