Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] CL / EL etc

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Barca are fast on their way to becoming the next AC Milan, the moment Messi leaves the already drastic decline will fully take hold. Bartomeu has completely run them into the ground

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
If you read up on the psychology of Messi, essentially an introverted, somewhat socially awkward personality, he craves the security of a familiar language and a familiar club where he is cocooned and feted, and you can understand why he has stayed there.

Ok, that makes sense. It’ll be interesting to see what happens next for him as he didn’t look like he wanted to play for Barca tonight.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
That is the end of an era for Barca.

I have never seen a big side ever play so badly.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Thomas Muller has beaten Brazil 7-1 in Brazil, Barca 8-2 in the Camp Nou and scored 3 goals in the process. His grandchildren will never hear the last of it.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Does the no parent club rule, not apply in UEFA competitions?

Is it a rule? Or is it just something that is near enough standard in loan contracts?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
#FreeBielsa

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

He already is!

I imagine the Leeds chairman is currently outside Elsa's house waiting for him to go to sleep.
Then sneak into his bedroom, hold a pen in his hand, fake his signature on a contract.
While a photographer is up a ladder outside waiting to take the promo photo.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I’ve no interest at all in CL/EL football. Never watch the matches. Seems like a different world to me. The only way I’ll ever engage is if we feature In it. Much the same as my view about the Premier League itself. It was always somebody else’s gig until we got there.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Not that anyones gives a **** but these tournaments are on currently.. pretty hot meeting between Bayern & Barca tonight in what I believe is a semi-final

Still think La Liga is stronger than the PL? Barca humiliated. Chelsea faired a lot better, and they’re not even close to the PL’s best.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Still think La Liga is stronger than the PL? Barca humiliated. Chelsea faired a lot better, and they’re not even close to the PL’s best.

Yes I do, especially the in the mid-table, but as I said this season I think Pool & City are better than Real & Barca.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here