Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] The one and only,world famous,Fridat night drinking thread!

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Happy Fridat night to all you non-deluded Albion fans,to kick off the evening I am mostly cracking open a bottle of Seilón Tempranillo followed by who knows what,obviously not as good as anything from Leeds but, hey I like it, stay safe and happy you lovely N.S.C.ers.

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
Had a fosters in in the pub....... #freethefosters

Then had a couple of San migs in the house..... #freethesanmigs

Walk around the garden with a single malt...... #freethesinglemalt

And now a San mig again........ #freethesanmigagain

Happy Friday!

Sent from my AGS-W09 using Tapatalk

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Tonight it’s been a Lagunitas IPA whilst cooking, and then a South African Grenache (A Fistful of Schist) with dinner.

Cooked Mrs W some pan fried duck breasts, game gravy with red wine and porcini mushrooms, cavolo Nero wok fried with sliced garlic, new potatoes, and mushrooms sautéed in butter. And, Mrs W is very happy. Which means I can now collapse into a soft chair with a bottle of Armagnac Tariquet.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Was going for a pint of tetleys but the barman wouldn’t accept £1.80 so I offered him £2.20 which he also rejected. I then thought about offering £2.20 with an extra .50p if I collapsed on the floor after.

Decided in the end that me and my mates were deluded and walked away.

Will miss the tetleys but that is life.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Clwb Tropical and then a cheeky Duvel before my hooky Valium kick in.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Pint of Mosiac by Adnams at the Corner House earlier. Now a Concrete Dreams from the excellent Duration brewery

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Lidl have had their annual " beer festival " recently. I loaded up on some assorted cans and then went back and bought up lots of the ones i liked so.... tonight started with a NEIPA from Stewart Brewing in Edinburgh at 5.3%... very nice despite being unfiltered. then moved on to Talking Head APA from Williams bros in Alloa at 4.4%.. will continue to chug through them for the rest of the night.... monday is almost here and beer slows it down.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Had a fosters in in the pub....... #freethefosters

Then had a couple of San migs in the house..... #freethesanmigs

Walk around the garden with a single malt...... #freethesinglemalt

And now a San mig again........ #freethesanmigagain

Happy Friday!

Sent from my AGS-W09 using Tapatalk

[emoji1787][emoji1787]

#freebenwhite

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patron
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
As Fridat night is looming here in Texas, I will start to partake of Steigl Grapefruit Radler. Very refreshing on a 40C day. #freethegrapefruit

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
As Fridat night is looming here in Texas, I will start to partake of Steigl Grapefruit Radler. Very refreshing on a 40C day. #freethegrapefruit

What sort of poncy drink is that? Hang your bloody head in shame PTC :) Get a bleeding pint down you gregory.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
My first drink in a few weeks, bottle of wine watching tv with wife, she’s gone to bed now, but something she said earlier in the evening has now struck home, I miss gigs and sitting at the bar talking.... life’s never gonna be the same again...

God !!! I’ve cracked open five fingers rum, please jebus, let there be gigs again, not for me but I want my daughter to experience going to a pub without a stupid mother feckin face mask and social distancing.,..

God this is shite...

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
A Rioja Alta weekend started with a 904 vertical: 2011, 1978, & 1964. Tomorrow is a 890 vertical: 1964, 1978, 1982, and a 2001.

It’s a shame [MENTION=28490]Machiavelli[/MENTION] doesn’t like Rioja Alta...

The 904 ‘11 is surprisingly (and disappointly?) evolved, but masses of cherry. The ‘64 and ‘78 were, err, ****ing brilliant. The 890’s? Should be stellar. Will we see a 98+ pointer?

[MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] :clearly not as good as a beer, of course.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
My first drink in a few weeks, bottle of wine watching tv with wife, she’s gone to bed now, but something she said earlier in the evening has now struck home, I miss gigs and sitting at the bar talking.... life’s never gonna be the same again...

God !!! I’ve cracked open five fingers rum, please jebus, let there be gigs again, not for me but I want my daughter to experience going to a pub without a stupid mother feckin face mask and social distancing.,..

God this is shite...

It will come mate. Just hang in there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here