Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Snooker

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
What is the point of coming back tonight for probably one frame? The way Ronnie pots it could be all over in 5 mins.

For the post-game interview where he says he wasn’t really trying, Wilson was an unworthy opponent, he couldn’t really be arsed and would have to have his head and cock chopped off for him to lose this tournament, such was the paucity of the opposition throughout etc. etc.

:lolol:

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Ronnie today was absolutely electric. Much more like the high standards he sets for himself, really enjoyable to watch and Kyren was better too. As the commentators have been saying all tournament, he needs to work on his cue ball control because he's having to play too many stunners in every break. He needs to make things a bit easier on himself by improving his positional play but he's got something for sure and we'll see plenty of him going forward.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I've got a fresh coffee. Hope I get time to drink it before it finishes!

Edit: Not gonna happen!

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I turned on this evening just in time to see Ronnie pot the blue.

Hardly worth the bother.

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
At least the lad doubled his size of the cheque just by getting into the final

And just about made it to the final session,unlike a certain Mr Parrot some years ago

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Ronnie today was absolutely electric. Much more like the high standards he sets for himself, really enjoyable to watch and Kyren was better too. As the commentators have been saying all tournament, he needs to work on his cue ball control because he's having to play too many stunners in every break. He needs to make things a bit easier on himself by improving his positional play but he's got something for sure and we'll see plenty of him going forward.

Good players can play great shots. Great players hardly ever have to play great shots

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014

Agree with this. If he can just sort out a few aspects of his game, he'll come back a lot
stronger. And good luck to him I say. A decent bloke,

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Wilson just fluffed so many simple shots, he barely made it a contest. Ronnie nowhere near the top of his game, but didn't need to be.

Pity, as overnight I thought we *might* actually have a match on today. Its not that Ronnie was great, Wilson just wilted and didn't have the bottle. Which is understandable, but it wrote off my evening.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Wilson just fluffed so many simple shots, he barely made it a contest. Ronnie nowhere near the top of his game, but didn't need to be.

Pity, as overnight I thought we *might* actually have a match on today. Its not that Ronnie was great, Wilson just wilted and didn't have the bottle. Which is understandable, but it wrote off my evening.

You didn't tune it to watch the 83 cup final cheats get one in the bollocks in the Europey combinations cup compo, then? ???

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
The Warrior had his final really in the semi, that epic battle over The Fish he had nothing left for the final, he was running on fumes, and when you're playing The Rocket you need something in the tank. Not a great final by any means, but the two semis more than made up for that and were probably a good reason why the final was no classic.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
"People like me, John Higgins and Mark Williams, if you look at the younger players coming through, they are not that good really. Most of them would do well as half-decent amateurs, not even amateurs. They are so bad."

09 August 2020 - Ronnie O'Sullivan

Aaron Hill (18) beats O'Sullivan 5-4

European Masters 2nd round 24 September 2020

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here