Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] NSC - saviour of the Albion

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Whilst trying to find a picture of me, [MENTION=314]Arthur[/MENTION] and [MENTION=449]Biffer[/MENTION] in my Google Photos archive I’ve just found this.

6965154ee829c2a63e1b0f8f38996080.jpg

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
How come we didn't all get one ?

Pffft .... Knight OUT !

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Whilst trying to find a picture of me, [MENTION=314]Arthur[/MENTION] and [MENTION=449]Biffer[/MENTION] in my Google Photos archive I’ve just found this.

6965154ee829c2a63e1b0f8f38996080.jpg

I have a one of those, obviously with my name on it instead.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I'm sure mine said something about having a seat in the new stadium with my name engraved / written on it.Yup,just checked,dated 15th October 2004. Dick Knight OUT!!:bowdown:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'm sure mine said something about having a seat in the new stadium with my name engraved / written on it.Yup,just checked,dated 15th October 2004. Dick Knight OUT!!:bowdown:

Hmmm. Not sure I would want a seat engraved with the words grubbyhands.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I have a one of those, obviously with my name on it instead.

Same. If memory serves you had do donate a whole bunch of money to qualify for one. Don't recall ever doing that, other than in dribs and drabs over the years, same as everybody else, but the club sent me one anyways, bless their hearts. Cherish it to this day

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Same. If memory serves you had do donate a whole bunch of money to qualify for one. Don't recall ever doing that, other than in dribs and drabs over the years, same as everybody else, but the club sent me one anyways, bless their hearts. Cherish it to this day

I don't remember how much, but it was probably a lot more then I told my Husband at the time :wink:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Completely forgot about the ritual Withdean Prize Giving Ceremony every half-time

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
If I remember rightly, is was £ 250. I couldn't really afford it, but did it because I love my Club and they needed every penny they could get to survive. My certificate has been Blu-tacked to my bedroom wall ever since.
Mine is dated 30th September 2004.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I don't remember how much, but it was probably a lot more then I told my Husband at the time :wink:

Found it after a bit of searching, along with a couple of letters from the "House of Commons" replying to my letter about how the planning applications by Brighton and Hove Albion Football club should be re-opened. Dated 28th July 2004

cert.jpg

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Found it after a bit of searching, along with a couple of letters from the "House of Commons" replying to my letter about how the planning applications by Brighton and Hove Albion Football club should be re-opened. Dated 28th July 2004

View attachment 127122

Is your name "Ashley Wood"?

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Sorry also found this, reminds me how complicated it was being a fan back then.What was going on the pitch was a secondary concern.

I am not in anyway trying to big up any part I played, because it was minuscule compared to the commitment of others

It will help to remember this when I listen in to the Supports Q&A on Monday about the plans for next season

IMG_2348.jpg
IMG_2349.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here