Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Dia in?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Sorry but I'm a bit behind here....Is Zeqiri a 1st teamer or one for the u23's?

Seems to be a bit of a non entity so far, no comment . . . . maybe the intention is u23 . . . .but when we don't sign anyone else he'll be thrust into first team squad . . . .

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yes. I don’t know why we think this will be any different.

The only real jeopardy we have is, when will the club post the 'empty office - closed for business' tweet.

I'm sure their dream is 9am. :lol:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I’m assuming he is our back up if he don’t secure our primary target. Quite right that we remain quiet about it, as it’s disrespectful to say that we would only be in for him if we don’t get our No1 target.
Something must be happening.

What do you reckon?

Celtic get Snodgrass in plus cover, let want away Edouard leave for us.......else plan B, Dia?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Have a feeling this may still happen as we have at least gone some way down the line with it.
Can’t see us plucking a name out of thin air nowadays without borough research

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I thought I read somewhere, that Edouard didn't want to come to us ??

Not sure if that was confirmed. Even if it was it was, that was about 3 weeks ago, today is the day he either moves to a better league or stays in that farmers league.

If we are the only ones in for him, I'd doubt he'd prefer Dunfermline and St Mirren, versus City or Liverpool.

When there may be multiple clubs interested and 3 weeks to go, why would he choose us over many others further up the food chain, if the're no longer interested, we could be the best of the available options. Hes pretty much guaranteed game time too.

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
I'm assuming we want a loan with option to buy but Reims just wants us to buy. Looking at other tweets, Reims want €10m , unless we have other players in the pipeline, I would just pay the €10m instead of signing no one

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I'm assuming we want a loan with option to buy but Reims just wants us to buy. Looking at other tweets, Reims want €10m , unless we have other players in the pipeline, I would just pay the €10m instead of signing no one

‘Loan to buy’ is virtually the same as ‘buy’.

Perhaps we just want a loan and are waiting for January to see if Andone recovers and the Edouard price comes down before we shake a permanent Striker signing?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here