Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Dia in?

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
Anyone else noticed that with Naylor gone and Owen on holiday, Charlotte Ikonen seems to have turned the Argus policy of not commenting on transfer rumours on its head by publishing them all.
Lazy/easy journalism maybe but good for fans.

And all they are printing is regurgitated Rumour stuff from here.
Lazy ‘apprentice’ journalist

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
If he is not a target man I am out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
7 in 24 is 0.29 goals per game. Maupay 10 in 37 is 0.27 goals per game. Reckon we would all take another striker that bagged 10 a season with Connolly, Trossard, Lallana, MacAllister, Bissouma and the CBs contributing too.

1 goal from every CB means we will have the highest goal scoring in the league.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Maybe then

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
In Africa Top Sports today:

Very good with Stade de Reims last season, Boulaye was one of the players who helped the Ligue 1 club to place 6th at the stop of the French league, thus securing its qualification for the next Europa League.

Coveted by major teams, the Senegalese striker is in the sights of Olympique Marseille and FC Porto. However, the Reims leaders do not intend to sell off the 23-year-old. According to L’Equipe, they should not sell it for less than 15 million euros.

A price that cools the contenders. On the OM side, we seem to make Boulaye Dia a priority. The same goes for FC Porto's side, FC Porto, who are awaiting an offer for their Brazilian player Tiquinho Soares before possibly going into action for Boulaye Dia.

Also interested in Dia’s profile, Brighton has not yet moved beyond simply collecting information.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Hmmm... collecting info! Not top of our list!

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC

"That journey (Europa League), however, came to an end on September 24th, when the French club were knocked out of the competition by MOL Vidi on penalties, meaning he’s now got to choose between Brighton and staying where he is."

One of the interesting aspects of the transfer window ending so late compared to the Europa League qualification.

Reims have lost 4 out of 5 games and sit in the relegation zone.

His contract runs until 2022.

peterward

NSC Patreon
Nov 11, 2009

If there's any truth it's both positive and negative.

Positive at least, that the club has learned from the high priced flops before and instead insists on a loan/loan to buy first.

And negative because Oh Dia is pants.

Hopefully Reims won't want to loan him and we will walk away.

Then again maybe they will want to bin him and get someone in to actually help get them out of the relegation places.

Massively underwhelmed.

Shirley there's better than this out there?

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto

Positive at least, that the club has learned from the high priced flops before and instead insists on a loan/loan to buy first.

Then again maybe they will want to bin him and get someone in to actually help get them out of the relegation places.

Massively underwhelmed.

Have you watched a lot of Reims games, out of interest?

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton

Massively underwhelmed.

Watched him a lot then ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here