Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Dia in?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
potentially ok , risk but looks like has scored a few french league which isnt too bad.

Age 23 so should improve a bit.

Wouldnt be unhappy with this

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
If we get him in we will all regret the fact we sold Glenn Rea. Those two together would have sh*t all over the Premier League.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Highlights are good. As always hard to judge given standard of opposition. Seems quite a technical forward.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Seven goals in 24? In the bl**dy French league.

A great big meh for me, with a capital 'M' ..................... maybe Leeds could try him to see if he's better than Bamford.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Sounds interesting. Maybe we are going to take a couple of gambles like him rather than buy a very expensive striker for £25 million or £30 million. Maupay did well last season and Connolly will improve. If we take a couple of gambles at £15 million or so and one pays off, we'd have done well

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I think this kind of player is far more likely than most names mentioned so far. Not a big name but talented and presumably pretty cheap. Ligue 1 is incredibly difficult to score in as well, it constantly got the lowest goal ratio of all the big leagues.

Highlights are good. As always hard to judge given standard of opposition. Seems quite a technical forward.

I mean you said Edouard would be "an incredible coup" and he plays in a league where most teams would struggle in League Two.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
potentially ok , risk but looks like has scored a few french league which isnt too bad.

Age 23 so should improve a bit.

Wouldnt be unhappy with this

Shares the same birthday date as me. Sign him up!!

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I think this kind of player is far more likely than most names mentioned so far. Not a big name but talented and presumably pretty cheap. Ligue 1 is incredibly difficult to score in as well, it constantly got the lowest goal ratio of all the big leagues.

I mean you said Edouard would be "an incredible coup" and he plays in a league where most teams would struggle in League Two.

Um, Ed also plays in the Champions League, Swanny.

And he has a lot of big clubs reportedly tracking him. Hence, would be a big coup for us to get him.

This guy? Who’s after him? I’m not saying he’s bad, but clearly different level of interest.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Um, Ed also plays in the Champions League, Swanny.

And he has a lot of big clubs reportedly tracking him. Hence, would be a big coup for us to get him.

This guy? Who’s after him? I’m not saying he’s bad, but clearly different level of interest.

Odsonne Edouards CL career:
37 minutes in 2017/18

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here