NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
dolphin.jpg

AlastairWatts

Nov 1, 2009
High Wycombe
Hi All,

first time posting after many years of just reading!

this may have come up in the past, but wondered what fans views are on our club badge. Don't get me wrong our current and of course pre withdean years is much better than during Withdean, but is it time to upgrade again for the new generation?

Juventus recently did it and many fans do love it.

Wondered what ours would look like if this would ever change to a B like the J in Juventus!

Now I may upset some fans here and do apologise if I do!

of course it could just be a simple change of kit suppler where the badge will look good again (I can't stand Nike)!

Drinking alcohol before 10.45 in the morning is possibly a mistake if you're going to post nonsense like this. Leave it alone

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Now that MIGHTY Leeds have made it to the Premier League, maybe they can switch to their new badge

4888E7DF00000578-0-image-a-42_1516796704092.jpg

Ozwald

Dec 8, 2019
I really like our current badge. I would change one thing about it though, and thats the seagulls wings overlapping the inner circle, makes it look slightly more naff. If they changed it to a mixture of our current one and the 1977/80, I wouldn't be upset.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
I'd just add some Latin, something like Similis fustibus Brighton
How about 'Born in The Bosun, made in the North Stand'

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
D15BA9A3-A357-45FC-AE61-240DA315FE7B.jpeg

Can we sue?

Taken today in Burton Bradstock, next to where Billy Bragg lives.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I would like to see the seagull at the top of a Crest, like Man U, City, with the Sussex flag underneath, where the devil is on the Man U badge. I even think the footballs either side would work. Anyone capable on a computer to knock this up?

D

Deleted member 2719

Hi All,

first time posting after many years of just reading!

this may have come up in the past, but wondered what fans views are on our club badge. Don't get me wrong our current and of course pre withdean years is much better than during Withdean, but is it time to upgrade again for the new generation?

Juventus recently did it and many fans do love it.

Wondered what ours would look like if this would ever change to a B like the J in Juventus!

Now I may upset some fans here and do apologise if I do!

of course it could just be a simple change of kit suppler where the badge will look good again (I can't stand Nike)!

Too many fence-sitters on here, that don't like change.

I would be open to it next season but not this forth coming one.

Have you got any ideas?

D

Deleted member 2719

I would like to see the seagull at the top of a Crest, like Man U, City, with the Sussex flag underneath, where the devil is on the Man U badge. I even think the footballs either side would work. Anyone capable on a computer to knock this up?

You don't normally have a problem with knocking one out.:hilton:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Now that MIGHTY Leeds have made it to the Premier League, maybe they can switch to their new badge

4888E7DF00000578-0-image-a-42_1516796704092.jpg

Does that fist to the left nipple thing signify 'I think I'm hard, but just a fascist racist idiot' ?

I'm only guessing based on my personal experience of Leeds fans

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Too many fence-sitters on here, that don't like change.

I would be open to it next season but not this forth coming one.

Have you got any ideas?

I love the simplicity of our current badge but I do agree the right design should be considered but the final design should be open to ballot by supporters, members to stop it being hijacked by rival fans,and only change if the majority agree. I personally have liked all the badges but I think my favourite is the two shields one. I think a seagull should be prominent. Come on Mouldy you know your way around a computer.....try my design & we will go halves on the copyright :O

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
just buy something from Hollister

View attachment 127113

Also our current badge is fine. Very smart simple design.
First time I saw these, I couldn't understand why there were suddenly so many Brighton fans in Liverpool. I had always thought I was one of a very select few, but these were all over the place.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Does anyone know what "Teams like Brighton" is in Latin?

My O level is too ancient to be any use these days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here