You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Ali J was singed for £17 million on a 5 year deal.

2 years of that fee have already been depreciated away in the accounts = £6.8 million.

So we'll be looking at getting a £10.2 million fee for Ali J to break even on the remainder of the cost.

No way is Labyad a £10 million player, so the cash part MUST be going TO the Albion if this deal is to be believed.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
My Ajax season ticket holder mate holds a special hatred in his heart for this player. Genuinely does seem terrible. Injured all the time, slow and average.

Good free kicks last night tho !

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
My Ajax season ticket holder mate holds a special hatred in his heart for this player. Genuinely does seem terrible. Injured all the time, slow and average.

Good free kicks last night tho !

At this point I genuinely don't know if you're taking the piss or being serious :lol:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
At this point I genuinely don't know if you're taking the piss or being serious [emoji38]
Haha the original and best Dutch mate this guy !! He just keeps getting wheeled out cos we go for shite Dutch league players

On a side note he thinks the Breda player we just signed is a bargain

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Could just be paper talk. My concern is that there seems to be some suggestion that we might offer Ali J plus cash for this guy. The few Dutch twitter folk reporting on that seem to think that would be a terrible deal for us. Based on his career stats thus far, it's hard to disagree.

It would be the other way round, they pay us a fee for AJ and offer the player in return.

Edit, just seen post #47 which states the same thing

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
My neighbour says he’s shithouse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
My neighbour says he’s shithouse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fulham fan?

His loan there when he was the same age as Ben White was.......well.......a disaster! Ended up in their U23s after just two Championship appearances.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Do our recruitment team just love the all expenses paid visits to The Netherlands, flying into Amsterdam for a night or two? ???

We'll be playing in Orange stripes in a few seasons...

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Would rather keep Jahanbakhsh if I'm honest.

I'm out.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

But surely, if this is true, it is more down to who fits into Potter's tactics better. It looks like Jahanbakhsh doesn't have an obvious place in the team. Maybe Labyad would. So, even if he's not as good as Jahanbakhsh in terms of ability, he might be better than him for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here