Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Prostate

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I can endorse this...I too have the low Gleeson score, mild, non-aggressive form which necessitates pills, 6 monthly blood tests for PSA readings and an MRI every 18 months or so. The NHS have been brilliant.

Have to say I'm doing a little chasing up now as things have slipped since COVID, understandably, just want to get the check regime back in place.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
I can endorse this...I too have the low Gleeson score, mild, non-aggressive form which necessitates pills, 6 monthly blood tests for PSA readings and an MRI every 18 months or so. The NHS have been brilliant.

Same, I'm 63 and have had it for 10 years now. On my last blood test this year I was informed my PSA score was average for a man of my age so I'll only have an annual one from now.

I've changed my diet to include all the beneficial foodstuffs which will help - oily fish, nuts, soya milk, pomegranate juice, red wine, red wine and did I mention red wine?

Hopefully it will behave itself until a miracle drug turns up!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Have to say I'm doing a little chasing up now as things have slipped since COVID, understandably, just want to get the check regime back in place.

Do it, it's a crucial element in managing the cancer and will provide you with regular information and hopefully reassurance. Its also something the NHS does really well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here