Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Prostate

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A kind PM from an NSC pal reminded me to update on the biopsies. All 24 of them :ohmy:. Not cancer.
Thanks for the nice messages and offers of support/advice (cheers [MENTION=420]sydney[/MENTION] :thumbsup).

Two other points. First, if things change with the 'calm but steady flow', go immediately to your GP

Second, the NHS will do all the necessary. Members of Joe Public who actually engage over their health are enthusiastically entertained. Don't slink off and fester.

I shall now try to enjoy the last day of the family holiday :thumbsup:

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
A kind PM from an NSC pal reminded me to update on the biopsies. All 24 of them :ohmy:. Not cancer.
Thanks for the nice messages and offers of support/advice (cheers [MENTION=420]sydney[/MENTION] :thumbsup).

Two other points. First, if things change with the 'calm but steady flow', go immediately to your GP

Second, the NHS will do all the necessary. Members of Joe Public who actually engage over their health are enthusiastically entertained. Don't slink off and fester.

Great news :thumbsup:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Wow, I was completely unaware that you were going through such a tough time. I'm so happy for you that things turned out ok. Have a fantastic evening.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
That's great news.

It's a constant concern for those of us who are, er, beyond the first flush of youth

Enjoy your hols

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Enjoy, goodo.

:drink: not too much though HW

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Very please for you it must be a relief to you and your family, a good time to revaluate your life you have been given the green light to get on with it

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Great news buddy - and we’ll done for speaking out and raising awareness x

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here