Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Prostate

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
A kind PM from an NSC pal reminded me to update on the biopsies. All 24 of them :ohmy:. Not cancer.
Thanks for the nice messages and offers of support/advice (cheers [MENTION=420]sydney[/MENTION] :thumbsup).

Two other points. First, if things change with the 'calm but steady flow', go immediately to your GP

Second, the NHS will do all the necessary. Members of Joe Public who actually engage over their health are enthusiastically entertained. Don't slink off and fester.

I shall now try to enjoy the last day of the family holiday [emoji106]
Does that explain why you have been so bad tempered recently about A levels and university funding?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
A kind PM from an NSC pal reminded me to update on the biopsies. All 24 of them :ohmy:. Not cancer.
Thanks for the nice messages and offers of support/advice (cheers [MENTION=420]sydney[/MENTION] :thumbsup).

Two other points. First, if things change with the 'calm but steady flow', go immediately to your GP

Second, the NHS will do all the necessary. Members of Joe Public who actually engage over their health are enthusiastically entertained. Don't slink off and fester.

I shall now try to enjoy the last day of the family holiday :thumbsup:

No wonder you had been a tad " Crabby " of late ! Great news, my very best wishes. :cheers:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
[SUB][/SUB]
No wonder you had been a tad " Crabby " of late ! Great news, my very best wishes. :cheers:

Crabby?
Rather his normal eminently sensible and equable self.

But still good news!

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I think you have me on ignore, but if you do I hope you take it off long enough to read this. Great news on your test results, you and your family must be hugely relieved and I hope you stay in robust good health for many years to come. All the best going forward. KV

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Some people like that sort of massage and pay for it.
Seriously, good news from a poster i enjoy reading.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Does that explain why you have been so bad tempered recently about A levels and university funding?
He's probably down to his last Vat of wine. Good news Dr M

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here