A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1293831566196645893[/TWEET]

Anyone feel anything?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Caused by the collective jaws of Leeds fans hitting the floor as they read they we aren't selling. Bit like the "Everyone in China jumping at the same time" theory.

D

Deleted member 2719

Farage probably fell out of his dinghy.

I hope your not wishing ill health on him???

Perhaps you could swim out drag him back and give him mouth to mouth (no tongues)

Nige shakes up convention, and rightly so, he may not be PC, but he is nearly always right.

You can't do anything than admire him, even if you don't like him, one-offs like Nige don't come along every day.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Perhaps you could swim out drag him back and give him mouth to mouth (no tongues)

Nige shakes up convention, and rightly so, he may not be PC, but he is nearly always right.

You can't do anything than admire him, even if you don't like him, one-offs like Nige don't come along every day.

Thank the Lord for that.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne

I don't know if admire is the right word, but he has certainly made a bigger impact on UK politics than anyone since Thatcher.

As a caveat I think he's a racist ars'ole.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here