Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So has a separate subforum for racism,antisemitism, homophobia and Nazism worked ?

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
No it does not work. In fact it makes it worse. None of the mods seem to do anything here. At least when they were on the main board they attempted to something.

But I thought that was the idea of The Bear Pit.
Allow the inflexible and excitable to play verbal ping pong, winding-up, reacting, more winding-up, overreaction and eventually descent into downright rudeness. All good, harmless fun to those that don't take themselves too seriously and highly amusing to those of us who dip in occasionally for a check on how high certain blood pressures are.
The Mods know exactly what is going on and are happy for it to continue. If you want to spend time here, sharpen your claws and thicken your skin.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
But I thought that was the idea of The Bear Pit.
Allow the inflexible and excitable to play verbal ping pong, winding-up, reacting, more winding-up, overreaction and eventually descent into downright rudeness. All good, harmless fun to those that don't take themselves too seriously and highly amusing to those of us who dip in occasionally for a check on how high certain blood pressures are.
The Mods know exactly what is going on and are happy for it to continue. If you want to spend time here, sharpen your claws and thicken your skin.

I rarely visit now. It reminds me of walking past the detention classroom after school. Peeking in through the toughened glass panel and seeing the same four knob’eds sat there. Sydney boring the teacher with his tales of world travel and wisdom on race relations, Woody staring out the window and twanging his ruler on the desk, Chicken Run picking his nose and wiping his bogeys on the desk and Das Reich carving swastika’s into the desk and dribbling into his lap.

Pastafarian was supposed to be here but he got caught tossing off into the scraps bin and got sent home early. Third time this term.

Class dismissed.

TTFNTC

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I rarely visit now. It reminds me of walking past the detention classroom after school. Peeking in through the toughened glass panel and seeing the same four knob’eds sat there. Sydney boring the teacher with his tales of world travel and wisdom on race relations, Woody staring out the window and twanging his ruler on the desk, Chicken Run picking his nose and wiping his bogeys on the desk and Das Reich carving swastika’s into the desk and dribbling into his lap.

Pastafarian was supposed to be here but he got caught tossing off into the scraps bin and got sent home early. Third time this term.

Class dismissed.

TTFNTC

Where as you are in the special remedial classes for help with your multiple personalities and Walter Mitty lifestyle. The room is probably padded and the teachers are accompanied by security staff with white coats and needles.

Jan 30, 2008

Class dismissed.

TTFNTC

What a load of bullshit :lolol:
Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
I was not aware that the Bear Pit was to be an unmoderated shit-show, which is what it is. I would say [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] really needs to reconsider who are mods if they "know exactly what is going on and are happy for it to continue", some it is vile. I think this is not the case rather that the mods don't bother to go there and moderate it. It should either be gotten rid of or moderated properly.

:lolol:
Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
Good news , had a reply from my MP regarding illegal entry into the UK , Legislation in place for the return of illegals and a bi lateral agreement signed and in place with the French which will cost the UK nothing ,unfortunately it will come into force in Jan 2021, in the meantime let's get behind the Border force and stop listening to Biased media reporting
Regards
DF

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

Class dismissed.

TTFNTC

sure you would have been in there too , desperately trying to debate philanthropic theory with the class axolotyx.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Maybe if we just keep banning the threads that cause Antisemitism, Racism, Homophobia, Holocaust denial and Nazi apologism it will work. I'm sure it's because I'm old and have rose tinted glasses, but I thought I remembered when the posters were actually responsible for what they posted and it wasn't the threads that obviously lulled the poor same innocents, time and time again, into making Anti-semitist, Racist, Homophobic, Holocaust denying and Nazi apologist posts. When posters rather than threads were banned.

The poor loves :rolleyes:

You're always on it though :rolleyes: :bigwave:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here