Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So has a separate subforum for racism,antisemitism, homophobia and Nazism worked ?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Blame the media I say ,everyone likes to drop into the pit for a sneak preview now and again
Regards
DF

Exactly, always nice to dip into the pit, windup the woke flakes, be the in growing hair up the bum hole of the democracy deniers and the top knot right ons.
Shame the soy master general binned the BLM thread, I was enjoying it.
Dilly dilly.

Jan 30, 2008
It's a bit of a shame that politics threads need to be exiled from the main board since politics has at least as much to do with the Albion as, say, music. Perhaps I am in a minority but there was much that was good about the Brexit thread - it contained many carefully researched and considered opinions and debating points, on both sides of the argument (particularly in the early days). Compared to other club forums on the subject it was something to be quite proud of.

The problem course is that some people resorted, very fast, to base name-calling and silly insults. However hard you try, it's sometimes difficult to avoid calling people rude names, as perhaps your post shows.

The UK left on A Democratic vote, that's what you need to be proud of not a load of huff and puff on a social media site
Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
Exactly, always nice to dip into the pit, windup the woke flakes, be the in growing hair up the bum hole of the democracy deniers and the top knot right ons.
Shame the soy master general binned the BLM thread, I was enjoying it.
Dilly dilly.

Just another form of censorship from the usual suspects they know who they are , but as you know the truth is always out there you cant keep sweeping it under the carpet
Regards
DF

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
See, this is just another thread full of the same old people with the same old grievances. And people wonder why the Bear Pit criteria state

"Typically these threads are politically-focused and involve a small group of people getting angry with each other, whilst absolutely no-one will attempt to see the other side, nor change their perspective."

And that's what we already have here:

(although I'm assuming regarding the last one, as the poster appears to be too stupid to get whatever's on his phone out onto NSC. So I'm going to assume it was a dull Britain First meme that's been doing the rounds on whatsapp, since that's all he posts)

Of course you're right that this was always going to go the same way. I still find the idea amusing though that threads can be so bad that they are banned while the people who cause those threads to be banned simply move onto the next thread gradually getting worse and worse, until that one is banned (probably this one next :wink:)

But I'll stop trying to fight it and enter into the spirit intended

Bye. And stop calling people stupid.
:bigwave: You off somewhere ?
And I've never called you stupid, I've simply quoted were you've said stupid things. As a tip, If you stopped making stupid posts, I wouldn't be able to quote you :thumbsup:

Ah the weekly WZ will no doubt get put back in his box by a moderator or board owner thread, tick tock....
I see that after 2 months of trying you finally got a nibble on your race fishing thread https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?380960-Wimpy-Portslade Unfortunately the tiddler turned out to be [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] :lolol:

And as for [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION], fancy actually telling [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] that nobody has been able to see his last 3 months of witty replies.He'll now have to dump [MENTION=14132]Two Professors[/MENTION] as his technical adviser while a whole lot more people will now have to put him on ignore, rather than him doing it for us, through his own complete incompetence :rolleyes:

Jan 30, 2008
Of course you're right that this was always going to go the same way. I still find the idea amusing though that threads can be so bad that they are banned while the people who cause those threads to be banned simply move onto the next thread gradually getting worse and worse, until that one is banned (probably this one next :wink:)

And I've never called you stupid, I've simply quoted were you've said stupid things. As a tip, If you stopped making stupid posts, I wouldn't be able to quote you :thumbsup:

I see that after 2 months of trying you finally got a nibble on your race fishing thread https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?380960-Wimpy-Portslade Unfortunately the tiddler turned out to be [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] :lolol:

And as for [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION], fancy actually telling [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] that nobody has been able to see his last 3 months of witty replies.He'll now have to dump [MENTION=14132]Two Professors[/MENTION] as his technical adviser while a whole lot more people will now have to put him on ignore, rather than him doing it for us, through his own complete incompetence :rolleyes:

Ha ha why don't you cut to the chase , what a ****ing snake :lolol:
Regards
DF

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Tick Tock [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
See, this is just another thread full of the same old people with the same old grievances. And people wonder why the Bear Pit criteria state

"Typically these threads are politically-focused and involve a small group of people getting angry with each other, whilst absolutely no-one will attempt to see the other side, nor change their perspective."

And that's what we already have here:

(although I'm assuming regarding the last one, as the poster appears to be too stupid to get whatever's on his phone out onto NSC. So I'm going to assume it was a dull Britain First meme that's been doing the rounds on whatsapp, since that's all he posts)

I did say you’d put Watford weirdO back in his box though tbf [emoji106]

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
No it does not work. In fact it makes it worse. None of the mods seem to do anything here. At least when they were on the main board they attempted to something.

:sheep: Still bleating FFS. :flounce:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here