Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

So has a separate subforum for racism,antisemitism, homophobia and Nazism worked ?

0 Not allowed!
    Maybe if we just keep banning the threads that cause Antisemitism, Racism, Homophobia, Holocaust denial and Nazi apologism it will work. I'm sure it's because I'm old and have rose tinted glasses, but I thought I remembered when the posters were actually responsible for what they posted and it wasn't the threads that obviously lulled the poor same innocents, time and time again, into making Anti-semitist, Racist, Homophobic, Holocaust denying and Nazi apologist posts. When posters rather than threads were banned.

The poor loves
    Last edited by WATFORD zero; 11-08-2020 at 19:40.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

1 Not allowed!
      Seeing das reich's last post, I think so.

1 Not allowed!
      There's no anti Semitism here, or in fact anywhere, except the Labour Party according to most posters.
      " The day after we vote to leave, we hold all the cards " Gove, M. 19/4/2016

" We will be leaving on December 31st on Australian style terms and trading under the basis of WTO rules " Gove, M 19/10/2020
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by WATFORD zero View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Maybe if we just keep banning the threads that cause Antisemitism, Racism, Homophobia, Holocaust denial and Nazi apologism it will work. I'm sure it's because I'm old and have rose tinted glasses, but I thought I remembered when the posters were actually responsible for what they posted and it wasn't the threads that obviously lulled the poor same innocents, time and time again, into making Anti-semitist, Racist, Homophobic, Holocaust denying and Nazi apologist posts. When posters rather than threads were banned.

The poor loves
      Bye. And stop calling people stupid.

1 Not allowed!
      Maybe what we really need is a new sub forum, the sanctimonious sanctuary.

So has a separate subforum for racism,antisemitism, homophobia and Nazism worked ?

0 Not allowed!

The poor loves
      Ah the weekly WZ will no doubt get put back in his box by a moderator or board owner thread, tick tock....
      Last edited by Chicken Run; 11-08-2020 at 20:52.

2 Not allowed!
      Watford bloke ,NSC biggest snake in the grass
      Regards
      DF

1 Not allowed!

The poor loves
      It's pretty grim. I enjoy a good verbal sparring on here as much as the bigots and conspiracy theorists but this chamber of horrors really doesn't do NSC any favours. The wrong uns generally got called out more often above deck, but down here they can wallow in their own (bull)shit. That bullshit misinformation about Dawn Butler was beyond acceptable IMO. She's a woman who's offices have had bricks through the windows and is regularly abused by racists. And here on NSC an easily debunked conspiracy theory about her was being amplified and accepted. NSC is small fry to the facebooks of this world, but add up all the nscs in the world, spreading false information...
      SUCK IT UP ...YOU MONG .....NOT FAKIN' BOVERED ........ANY MORE ... keep ignoring the context , going for the easy win ....you are a top class **** mate ....and that is it from moi....du bist blokken... ****in bell end..........enjoy spending yer pension ......and you know you won't ........i hope you are some sort of anarchist ...if you aint then you are ****ed....but u probably are anyway..... Sydney 21/07/19

0 Not allowed!

The poor loves
      You know what I think, I think you think too much.
      Banned

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Klaas View Post
      It's pretty grim. I enjoy a good verbal sparring on here as much as the bigots and conspiracy theorists but this chamber of horrors really doesn't do NSC any favours. The wrong uns generally got called out more often above deck, but down here they can wallow in their own (bull)shit. That bullshit misinformation about Dawn Butler was beyond acceptable IMO. She's a woman who's offices have had bricks through the windows and is regularly abused by racists. And here on NSC an easily debunked conspiracy theory about her was being amplified and accepted. NSC is small fry to the facebooks of this world, but add up all the nscs in the world, spreading false information...