Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If you could start the season with only ONE of White, Edouard or A M-N in the squad?

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Cant see Celtic selling Edouard in their quest for the historic 10 in a row season. I know that doesn't mean much down here though.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
For 3 seasons we have been desperate for a striker. From those 3 options I'd choose the one who can score us goals

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
White. All this talk and then not being able to see him play in the Brighton shirt... **** that.

THIS. If this lad goes on to play for England and a traditional top 6 team it will be so ****ing sad that he never played a season for us.

Besides I've got a good feeling about Connolly and Maupay next year. And Trossard as a false 9.
Connolly's goal against Burnley he made from nothing. It got overshadowed by Bissouma's goal. He looks to be getting physically stronger, he's already fast, and he's becoming more composed.

I believe our main issue has been the service to the strikers. We have Lallana, Mac Allister (personally I think he's going to be an absolute gem, just needs a little time to adapt from Argentinian football), Alzate & Bissouma (who are blossoming). I can see all these players having good seasons and really helping with the service.

EDIT: so yeah, White. Thing about watching White, it's not just his stats. It's his demeanor and composure. He exudes confidence and calm. He affects the players around him.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Without any reservation it's White. The only one of which GP has said he is looking forward to working with.

And it's not about upsetting Leeds' fans, but it is about hanging on to a prized asset. I have been yearning for a back three of Dunk Webster White for months.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Using the obvious loophole, I'd start the season with White, and sign the other two before deadline day.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
White.

Want to see us more and more using the academy to update the first team. That's the long term plan, I believe, and I'm all for it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here