Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lost or stolen precious Albion merchandise or memorabilia

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I’m certain someone’s now swiped my circa 93 Albion cap, of no value other than highly sentimental and proof that just because you can people will steal anything no matter how sweat stained and tatty / worthless it is.

It joins my brothers promoted 79 scarf (also nicked) and 1st edition build a bonfire which I left on a train years ago when pissed out my head. Fortunately they did a 2nd print years later.

I’m genuinely upset. 27 years is a long time and it’s Obviously irreplaceable. What similar misfortune have you had With treasured Albion items?

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
I’m certain someone’s now swiped my circa 93 Albion cap, of no value other than highly sentimental and proof that just because you can people will steal anything no matter how sweat stained and tatty / worthless it is.

It joins my brothers promoted 79 scarf (also nicked) and 1st edition build a bonfire which I left on a train years ago when pissed out my head. Fortunately they did a 2nd print years later.

I’m genuinely upset. 27 years is a long time and it’s Obviously irreplaceable. What similar misfortune have you had With treasured Albion items?

I've been a bit disappointed with Ali J, if that's what you mean? :hilton:

East Staffs Gull

Jan 16, 2004
Birmingham and Austria
Many years ago a mate of mine was entrusted with looking after the cash receipts from the 1983 Cup Final. He carefully wrapped the notes inside a giant Albion flag. All three have now sadly disappeared.

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire

This could trigger the return of Enrest.

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
Quite the opposite. I seem to regularly misplace my Albion toque. Had it for years (Skint era) and despite leaving it on public transport, on top of the car, at one night stands, at pubs, and on snow banks It still finds its way back to me.

Sent from my SM-A505W using Tapatalk

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Had a great Albion bucket hat, in black, with a seagull on the front and SKINT logo on the back, or the other way round depending on your mood. Lost it at an away game, think I must have left it on a train, I loved that hat. Also a black Errea soft shell jacket with the old Brighton badge on it, pretty sure I left that 8n a pub somewhere.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Quite the opposite. I seem to regularly misplace my Albion toque. Had it for years (Skint era) and despite leaving it on public transport, on top of the car, at one night stands, at pubs, and on snow banks It still finds its way back to me.

Sent from my SM-A505W using Tapatalk

Toque. Yay.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)

I remember getting just past the Withdean bridge when I realised I'd left it behind under my seat. Ran back into the by then pretty much then empty South Stand, to find it was not there. Asked a few of the litter pickers running down the rows - no sign. Someone out there has my promotion 1979 scarf :(

This summer my piece of the East Terrace in my pot of Goldstone turf appears to have gone missing too? Bit gutted, but the grass has recovered this year with proper feed and watering, and some fresh compost, after a bad winter :)

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I brought back a piece of the penalty area from St. James' Park from that promotion game. I carefully nurtured it and planted it in my parents back lawn, where it flourished for years, until they paved over it...!

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I had the limited edition, white, skint top from the 1-0 win over palace, signed by Paul Mcshane.
My ex did a right number on it. She washed it which all but destroyed the autograph, but then threw it in the tumble dryer and melted the transfer off it.
Absolutely gutted.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
There’s was an Albion themed Cafe in Hove circa 1997/98 and I lent him the Disabled Section Sign from the Goldstone, clearly his Full English wasn’t on a par with Ernest’s Big Brenda and he shut fairly quickly, disappeared like Lord Lucan and needless to say I never got my sign back.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here