Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Who was/is/will be New York's Greatest Policeman? (or woman - thank you Reg)

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Frank Reagan from Blue Bloods

As much as Officer Dibble is really the correct answer this is a great shout. I'd not seen it before but my Mrs is currently binge watching Blue Bloods. Normally she binge watches total shit but I've got well into BB.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Mick Belcker (Bruce Weitz) and Andy Sipowciz (Dennis Franz), both from Hill St Blues, Franz also went onto play the same name detective in NYPD Blue with David Kelly, played by David Caruso.
Both programmes by the brilliant Steven Bochco.

FindonFan

Jul 15, 2014
Mick Belcker (Bruce Weitz) and Andy Sipowciz (Dennis Franz), both from Hill St Blues, Franz also went onto play the same name detective in NYPD Blue with David Kelly, played by David Caruso.
Both programmes by the brilliant Steven Bochco.

Good post. But you’re probably thinking of Detective John Kelly played by David Caruso in the first series of NYPD Blue. I think David Kelly was a writer for the show for many seasons.

May 5, 2020
Sussex
John McClane is the best NYPD copper EVER.
But as John McClane is not allowed then i would like to nominate Lieutenant Colombo who as we all know, after the Korean war he joined the NYPD.
I like to think at some point in time a young,wet behind the ears NYPD recruit called John mcClane, was inspired listening to the stories told by senior officers of an NYPD legend by the name of "Colombo".

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Has anyone got the complete collection of Top Cat as I'd love to watch them all again. Probably a long shot though, I mean, who would buy that?

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Officer Krupke from West Side Story

FindonFan

Jul 15, 2014
John McClane is the best NYPD copper EVER.
But as John McClane is not allowed then i would like to nominate Lieutenant Colombo who as we all know, after the Korean war he joined the NYPD.
I like to think at some point in time a young,wet behind the ears NYPD recruit called John mcClane, was inspired listening to the stories told by senior officers of an NYPD legend by the name of "Colombo".

Lieutenant Colombo was a Los Angeles homicide detective. Los Angeles, not New York!!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Terry Jeffords.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No fans of James Darrell "Jay" Edwards III, in da house?

Surprising.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here