Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who should we loan to feeder club Leeds next?

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
How about Matt Clarke?

It would fill the gap left by Ben White for them and give Matt another step up in the divisions so he can improve further ?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Duffy? The Lord God Bielsa can turn him into the next Ben White. We should include a Right to Buy option this time to appease the Deluded.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Potter. Has to benefit from great learnings under the best manager the world has ever seen.

Bruno can wing it for a season for us whilst we wait for Potter to return from his education under the Enlightened One.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Duffy? The Lord God Bielsa can turn him into the next Ben White. We should include a Right to Buy option this time to appease the Deluded.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
The locals are a bit upset I know, but hopefully we can foster our relationship further by shipping out one or two more promising players, who, whilst not good enough for our first team can get some needed first team football at a very weak cash strapped Leeds club who need all the help they can get.

So let’s line up some more deals. No purchase option of course. That would be silly.

We can let Bielsa take credit for their development, that’s fine, let them. And we can play along with their cute “we didn’t know who he was until he played for Leeds” bit if that helps.

Haydon Roberts, Tudor Baluta and maybe Peter Gwargis would be my choice.

All good lads who need first team football, would fit in well with the boys club at Elland Road.

Haydon
Would accommodate their “he’s Leeds through and through” tag well and will fit in well with the boys club and would soon become besties with Kalvin Phillips, posing for selfies together on Instagram and generating plenty of likes.

All the Leeds lads will unilaterally be won over by Haydon belting out “Leeds! Leeds! Leeds forever!” At the end of season drinks and will declare him the next Elland Road legend. We can then await the inevitable £45m bid.

Tudor
A swarthy one. One for the ladies, the Leeds lasses will be swooning over him on Twitter and start all kinds of hashtags, posters, memes and the like. #freetudor has a good ring to it.

Earlier in the season I would have said Matt Clarke, but he’s probably a bit further ahead in his development now and needs to step up for his next move.

This will be a win win for all parties.

So these are my picks to send to feeder club Leeds next.

Who’s yours?

You do seem somewhat obsessed with Leeds I must say.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Wouldn't loan them a £1, they'd claim it's theirs.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Just loan them any player that we are happy for them to undermine the contracted relationship with BHAFC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here