Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Trossard

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He seemed to lose his self-belief half way through the season. His a lovely footballer. The finish against Liverpool tells you a lot about his skills.

To be fair, the entire team lost something post Xmas.

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
Vital player this season, shame he got injured early. Unbelievable some people aren't convinced by him yet.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I think the talent is definitely there, it's the consistency that's lacking. Hopefully working with Lallana and gaining some of his knowledge will help.
I think he'll have a blinding season.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Quality player. Should find next season easier i reckon.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
He always looks amazing when coming off the bench, this could be due to his intelligence and identifying weaknesses in the opposition set up or his frustration at not starting so he puts in a shift. I have high hopes of him for the next season

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think Murray is still the best finsher. Micky Adams once sent said that Bobby Zamora was a better natural finisher than Shearer was at the same age. In his second spell at the club Adams said Murray was a better finisher than Zamora. I'm not saying I think Murray is a better finisher than Shearer or necessarily Zamora, but I do think he's very natural. You give him the ball and he'll put it away.

Unfortumately Murray is well past it now and you need to be on the pitch to be the club's best finisher.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He always looks amazing when coming off the bench, this could be due to his intelligence and identifying weaknesses in the opposition set up or his frustration at not starting so he puts in a shift. I have high hopes of him for the next season

Potter brings players on to fix something or take advantage of something eg a weakness. Is he amazing? or more he’s his normal self but more noticeable now being at the centre of a fix or weakness?

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
Unfortumately Murray is well past it now and you need to be on the pitch to be the club's best finisher.

I agree it doesn't make much sense to play a striker who thrives on service when you stop playing wingers and crossing the ball. But if we gave him the ball in the box there isnt anyone at the club better at finishing than Murray.

In fairness I think Connolly has the natural instinct. He's perhaps a little wasteful at the moment but again he doesn't get the service. I think if we got the ball to him in the box consistently I think he's capable of scoring a lot of goals in the prem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here