Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alfonso Pedraza

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
He is close to the end of his contract otherwise we’d be paying a lot for this talent:

https://www.villarrealusa.com/platf...sfer-manuel-pellegrini-unai-emery-news-latest

“I know some folks here at the site really rate Pedraza, but this may ultimately be a situation where we just take what we can get and move on......... If he goes on to be a superstar, we should get a percentage of any future sales since he is a youth product of ours.”

A winger turned left back, he’s got ‘Potter Player’ written all over him. His assists/goals in La Liga seem a level above Solly & Bernardo.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
He is close to the end of his contract otherwise we’d be paying a lot for this talent:

https://www.villarrealusa.com/platf...sfer-manuel-pellegrini-unai-emery-news-latest

“I know some folks here at the site really rate Pedraza, but this may ultimately be a situation where we just take what we can get and move on......... If he goes on to be a superstar, we should get a percentage of any future sales since he is a youth product of ours.”

A winger turned left back, he’s got ‘Potter Player’ written all over him. His assists/goals in La Liga seem a level above Solly & Bernardo.
Dunno about paying a lot ... Betis had an option at 10M and refused. Seems like a player that has had potential for years and is just not living up to it. Very much like Bernardo.

Likelihood this looks like another player about the same as what we have ....Solly / Bernardo type standard.

If we wanna reach the hallowed level of midtable we need something more proven than this guy.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Dunno about paying a lot ... Betis had an option at 10M and refused. Seems like a player that has had potential for years and is just not living up to it. Very much like Bernardo.

Likelihood this looks like another player about the same as what we have ....Solly / Bernardo type standard.

If we wanna reach the hallowed level of midtable we need something more proven than this guy.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

You mean he looks like a player who can’t cross or get near a starting place ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004

Gotta agree versatility is a Potter-loved attribute, so this one seems likely. Still don’t understand what Bernie has done to be so out of favour

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Dunno about paying a lot ... Betis had an option at 10M and refused.

Not quite true, Betis had an option at 10m but, as is the case with a lot of Spanish clubs, simply couldn't afford it.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Pedraza also spent time on loan at Leeds United in 2017, scoring once in 14 league appearances for the Championship side. Does that mean he's brilliant or tainted?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
looks very much like the last few LWB signings in Suttner , Bernardo etc. On paper potentially could be ok but nothing to really get the juices flowing.

Doesnt look anything next level but could do a job .

Not exciting rumour this one but hard to comment when just going on wiki and internet for knowledge

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
This seems the most imminent of our potential signings. Is it?

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
This seems the most imminent of our potential signings. Is it?

If it is BHA better hurry up as he needs to do a 2-week quarantine (unless footballers are exempt).

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I think the quarantine doesn't apply to professional sports players.

Or MP’s or their advisers?
(which is to say that based on nothing other than logic - which as we know may not apply to government thinking - there shouldn’t be any grounds for professional sports people being exempt other than perhaps where they’ve been in a “bubble” for a one-off game. Something that doesn’t apply to a transfer signing)

Last edited:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Or MP’s or their advisers?
(which is to say that based on nothing other than logic - which as we know may not apply to government thinking - there shouldn’t be any grounds for professional sports people being exempt other than perhaps where they’ve been in a “bubble” for a one-off game. Something that doesn’t apply to a transfer signing)
I agree, it does seem like an injustice.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/selected-sporting-events-tv-and-film-exempt-from-quarantine

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here