Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pre-season Friendlies 2020-21: First team, U-23s and U-18s

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I was just browsing twitter, as one does, and I came upon a tweet from Whitehawk FC earlier today announcing their pre-season friendly programme. Their schedule includes a match against the Albion U-23 squad. It gives a date and time but no venue; they state that all matches will be behind closed doors "with full media coverage". In response to a question they state "All will be either away from home or at a neutral venue."

Anyway, it made me realise that I hadn't even thought about creating this thread for this coming season, and it is time to put that right. Who knows what the pre-season campaign will look like, in these crazy, discombobulating times; but all the more reason to share what info we find. So if you hear of your local team (or any team, for that matter) scheduling a fixture against an Albion side, please post it here and I'll add it to the list.

1st Team:

?

U-23s:

Aug 19 v Whitehawk (7:00pm at ?)

U-18s:

?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Whitehawk"s matches behind closed doors are no worries. I'll be on the large hill outside. Socially distanced, of course.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
[tweet]1291644246919962630[/tweet]

Non - prestige friendly.

Could be Millwall or Charlton ???

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Starts in 5 weeks time - think it was mentioned they would have 2 weeks off which would make it this week but haven't heard anything.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Presumably the U-23s must be back in pretty soon - they have a match next Wednesday!

1st Team:

UK training camp at the end of August
Weekend of Sep 5 ? - Home v non-prestige opposition

U-23s:

Wed Aug 19 v Whitehawk (7:00pm at ?)

U-18s:

Sat Aug 29 v Millwall (? at Amex Training Ground)

Anyone heard of any more fixtures?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here