Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sponsorship - Football, the Albion and Me

Zamoracomehome

Apr 12, 2010
Hove
Hi everyone,

This is a bit of an optimistic plea.

You may have seen on these pages me promoting the Football, the Albion and Me podcast, which is now 16 episodes old and features Desert Island-disc like interviews with old favourites like Ashley Barnes, Peter Ward, Gary Stevens, Brian Horton and Gordon Greer.

All podcasts are largely not time-specific, and they’re designed to be listened to on demand at any time - even if that’s years in the future.

I’m doing this because I’m a big Albion fan but I’m also a freelance sports radio journalist whose work has been hit quite hard by the pandemic. It keeps skills and profile up - and I enjoy it!

The podcast audience is building all of the time, and I’m at a point where I can monetise the podcast if I move to a different platform (none of you would notice this move). But it would also mean I can’t advertise with local business who are similarly affected by Covid. That’s not what I’d like to do - and you’ll notice Bison Beer and Piglets Pantry have been involved in recent times, but I must stress I do not receive income.

Getting to the point - I am wondering whether anyone has any ties - or suggestions - for any local businesses who may be willing to sponsor the podcast and keep things going, or even companies who can't offer a lot (or anything) but really need the plug. The likelihood is the podcast will continue regardless in some capacity, but as a great deal of time goes into them, it’s the natural next step - and I’ll never charge fans for the podcast.

I’ll leave it there.

Thanks in advance,
Rich

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here