Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Relegation odds 20/21

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
4a80a3d2089c534ecd0f1cb02afa473b.jpg

Hard to see anything other than the current bottom three staying that way. Newcastle are the only side who may worry if they lose to Arsenal later. They face Leicester & Man City afterwards. If Fulham beat Burnley & Southampton(not impossible), then Newcastle v Su & Man United v Fulham on their penultimate fixtures could throw up an interesting finale. With our survival now almost certain, I’d like to see our new target to be finishing above Palace...

What poor demented sap would be betting on us to go down now? Those odds are incredibly stingy.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
How about Bradford City in 2000?

They won 3 of their last 4 and had to beat Liverpool, and rely on Wimbledon not winning against Southampton, on the last day of the season to stay up, but they were more in touch at this stage than Fulham are. It's probably the best Premier League escape so far but would be bettered by Fulham staying up from here.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Our run in is pretty decent I only see us losing to Man City

I'm not dead set we'll lose that either.

Playing a team who've won already who are focusing on cup competitions gives us a chance.

We weren't far off them at their place and we've been competitive against top teams all season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here