Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Relegation odds 20/21

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Early market days but Fulham, West Brom and Villa the 3 favourites to go down, followed by Palace. This is what’s currently being offered:

(Most odds are through SkyBet)

Fulham 5/4
West Brom 5/4
Villa 9/4
Palace 5/2
Newcastle 3/1
Burnley 10/3
Leeds 7/2
Brighton 4/1
Sheff Utd 4/1
West Ham 4/1
Southampton 7/1

Last edited:

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Early market days but Fulham, West Brom and Villa the 3 favourites to go down, followed by Palace. This is what’s currently being offered:

Fulham 5/4
West Brom 5/4
Villa 9/4
Palace 5/2
Newcastle 3/1
Burnley 10/3
Leeds 7/2
Brighton 4/1
Sheff Utd 4/1
West Ham 4/1
Southampton 7/1

A successful treble involving Leeds, Villa and Palace would probably give me more pleasure than the birth of my first son

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Fulham 5/4
West Brom 5/4
Villa 9/4
Palace 5/2
Newcastle 3/1
Burnley 10/3
Leeds 7/2
Brighton 4/1
Sheff Utd 4/1
West Ham 4/1
Southampton 7/1

Seeing that the betting markets make us slightly less likely than The Leeds to go down is going to make their fans' heads explode.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
A successful treble involving Leeds, Villa and Palace would probably give me more pleasure than the birth of my first son

We can but dream. What a 'hat trick' that would be.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Interesting that we're the same price as Sheffield United

Which out of us are you thinking is more likely to go down?

Personally I think we'll be quite evenly matched over the course of the season

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Be interesting to see Palace odds if/when SEGW gets his way and leaves.

I'm hoping he stays. If he goes, it will free up a tonne of wages and give them a few quid to refresh their squad. If he stays, he'll probably get an even better contract which will continue to weight the club down He'll continue to be miserable and underperform (admittedly not against us)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Which out of us are you thinking is more likely to go down?

Personally I think we'll be quite evenly matched over the course of the season

Reckon the reasoning behind it is the bookies think we'll improve on last season's form and Sheffield United will struggle to replicate last season's form. Which would make us on the way up and them on the way down. Which sounds about right

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I’d take 13th now. Slow and steady progress.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
This might be the time to unveil the official blue-shifted league position predictions for 2021. Don’t laugh at me for the predictions which show that teams final position will vary from last season. This happens every season.

1) Man City – The best team again. Win a thrilling 4 way battle for the title on the final day of the season
2) Man U – Front players wreak havoc, not quite solid enough in midfield to seal the deal but will lead for quite a lot of the season
3) Chelsea – Packed full of goals. Good to watch
4) Liverpool – They take several teams apart, and only finish 5 points off City, but drop some stupid points and that does for them
5) Spurs – They sell Kane …. And do rather well. Winks to look a serious player
6) Wolves – Quality side. Jimenez wins golden boot
7) Arsenal – Up and down season. Still shipping too many to challenge
8) Leicester – Poor season. Manager and some key players will leave
9) Southampton – Will carry their good form into the next season. Che Adams to weigh in with a good few to take the pressure off Ings
10) West Ham – The quality of the squad manages to outweigh the enormous drag factor of having Moyes as coach. Top half … with a -15GD
11) Brighton – A confident season. Some statement wins but a long period of indifferent form costs us a top 10 finish
12) Fulham – Manage to find the balance between strengthening and keeping the promoted side together. Well managed and solid side
13) Everton – Ancelotti goes, they lose a lot of stupid matches. All is not rosy in the garden
14) Sheff Utd – No serious danger of relegation, but they fail to hit the heights of season 1
15) Newcastle – No takeover but Ashley spends quite a bit .. and quite well.
16) West Brom – workmanlike doesn’t begin to cover it. Their stodge leads them to safety. Just
17) Villa – They lose Grealish, but reinvest just about well enough
18) Palace – The year finally arrives. Their ability to skank tight matches deserts them, they get through about 3 managers.
19) Burnley – Managerial upheaval and injuries to key players enough to do for them. They don’t find enough goals
20) Leeds – A prodigious goals against column gives them the same fate as Norwich, to go down despite winning the Championship whilst at times impressing by playing some decent stuff

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Burnley, Palace and Sheffield United is what my head says.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011

(Most odds are through SkyBet)

Fulham 5/4
West Brom 5/4
Villa 9/4
Palace 5/2
Newcastle 3/1
Burnley 10/3
Leeds 7/2
Brighton 4/1
Sheff Utd 4/1
West Ham 4/1
Southampton 7/1

Wouldnt be temped on any. Not very generous odds. Man City to win at evens much better bet

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I'm not fussed in PAlarse stay up, we get to play them

Burnley NEwcastle and Leeds for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here