Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] England v Pakistan: 1st Test

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Buttler is making mistakes and some of the fielding comical. Was it Anderson who chucked it to the wrong end for a run out in the last over? Then Buttler managed to miss the target completely throwing to the other end. Sloppy.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Masood aiming to be the first opener to carry his bat in a test in England since Rahul Dravid for India in 2011.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Interesting pitch - there's turn already and Pakistan have two spinners

England struggled against Chase in the WI series and he's only step up from a club bowler

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
About time!

Naseem Shah c Buttler b Broad 0

Pakistan 1st Innings 326 all out

Now watch us lose at least 3 wickets before close :down:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
****ing up seems to be the Plan for first Test of the series doesn't it?

Traditional first Test of a series ****up. Will draw series 1-1, lump on !

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
92-4 not good but Pope & Buttler have potential to go on. Think even a 260-280 first dig score will be OK given our bowling.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
92-4 not good but Pope & Buttler have potential to go on. Think even a 260-280 first dig score will be OK given our bowling.

I admire your optimism, we are going to fold like a Fiat 127 , all over by lunchtime Saturday.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I admire your optimism, we are going to fold like a Fiat 127 , all over by lunchtime Saturday.

Yeah, I think we'll save the follow-on and bowl them out cheaply second time round but can't see us getting 300 in the fourth innings on that pitch.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
This is proper test cricket. If we haven't given the Pakistanis 50 runs too many we'd be bang in this game instead of chasing it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here