Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Steve Gritt / Football, the Albion and Me podcast

Zamoracomehome

Apr 12, 2010
Hove
🔵FOOTBALL, THE ALBION AND ME: EPISODE 16: STEVE GRITT⚪

The latest episode of the Football, the Albion and Me podcast is now up, featuring former Brighton manager Steve Gritt, talking in detail about how he helped save the club from the abyss during a time of crisis for Albion.

🎙️Listen (direct links to all podcast platforms): https://linktr.ee/footballalbionme/
Please do share on Twitter and Facebook.

If you can, please leave a review on Apple Podcasts, spread the word - and leave reviews for the podcast below.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Will definitely give this a listen later. Thank you!

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Another brilliant listen. Great, considered words from an Albion legend and an interviewer who let's him speak. Nice work. They really were the best of times and the worst of times.

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
I have a telephone recording with Stuart Storer somewhere that was done shortly after the last game at Goldstone

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Really enjoying these podcasts. Thank you for taking the time to interview these Albion legends, whilst reminiscing how far the club has come over the last 25 years. For a bit of home schooling, I suggest the teenage supporters listen to this podcast to understand how close the club was to going out of the football league.
Like others have said, it’s so refreshing to let the guest talk instead of a rude loudmouth continually talking over the guest.

Any chance of getting of Liam Brady or Jimmy Case on the podcast? Would love to hear their stories on walking under Archer, Stanley and Belotti.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here