Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ben White buys house in Worthing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Didn’t Leed’s fans say he had bought a house about 20 mins from their training ground up North a month or so ago.

Talk about hedging your bets :lolol:

Calling [MENTION=41536]Killer Whale[/MENTION]

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Might just be an investment, but hopefully it actually means he’s in Potter’s immediate plans.

Time to cash in on Dunk?

Not time to cash in on Dunk. He's our captain and best player. Ben White may become a good Premier League player. Some manage the step up seamlessly ... some don't

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
This is not news. A few of us broke this story in the Ben White thread.

No. You just repeated a tweet by someone. Hardly 'broke' it. Was just a rumour, which i an others took with a pinch of salt.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
However there is some “legit” breaking news

Ben White had his hair cut in a barbers in Eastbourne yesterday (see his instagram). Leeds fans most upset.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Ben White had his hair cut in a barbers in Eastbourne yesterday (see his instagram). Leeds fans most upset.

Thought he was in Bournemouth? As that is where home is, or nearby? Yep, Mint Westbourne in Bournemouth.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I know the training centre is at lancing but slightly odd to buy a house in Worthing when your on £2m a year . Most live in Brighton and Hove or Hurstpierpoint. Not saying there’s anything wrong with living in Worthing just a strange choice in my humble opinion if you are on a big salary .

Just had a thought ! White is probably not earning the big money yet ! He will soon no doubt .

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

According to the instragram for the barber he was at it's in Bournemouth, which makes more sense as his childhood home is Poole (and I'm guessing where his parents still live).

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I'm sure Leeds fans will be able to twist this into evidence that he wants to sign for them. Maybe because the house isn't in Brighton, it shows his absolute contempt for the geographic location of Brighton etc etc

Interesting to see how they use a map.

I'm going with 2 days before they realise Worthing isn't in Leeds.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
Interesting to see how they use a map.

I'm going with 2 days before they realise Worthing isn't in Leeds.

Their weird twisted logic will identify the most important factor being that it isn't in Brighton.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I've tried google maps but, I just can't find a quick route up to Leeds from Worthing.

This just doesn't make sense.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Just wait for the vitriol from West Yorkshire towards Ben when they realise that he isn’t ‘Leeds’. Compare that to the Lewis Dunk thread re the rumour he’s off to Chelsea, where no one has a bad word to say against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here