Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ben White buys house in Worthing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Might just be an investment, but hopefully it actually means he’s in Potter’s immediate plans.

Time to cash in on Dunk?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Does this have a basis in reality? It was reported a week ago and discussed on here and NSC's Twitter account. Or do you know something concrete [MENTION=17322]Lenny Rider[/MENTION]?

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
That's a long journey every morning to train with the MIGHTY Leeds #MOT #wouldhavetakenmore #championsofeurope #biggestintheworld #bielsaisking #whiteisleeds etc etc

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
I'm surprised Leeds are allowing this?

I'm sure Leeds fans will be able to twist this into evidence that he wants to sign for them. Maybe because the house isn't in Brighton, it shows his absolute contempt for the geographic location of Brighton etc etc

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Does this have a basis in reality? It was reported a week ago and discussed on here and NSC's Twitter account. Or do you know something concrete [MENTION=17322]Lenny Rider[/MENTION]?

Yeh I thought this was a completely made up story as well just to troll the The Leeds fans.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Why on earth would one do that?

Online agents eg. Purple Bricks or a local, friendly high street independent would be a much more prudent idea.

Not sure I would buy a property from a funeral director. I guess they would feel a bit boxy once you get inside. Nice plush decor though.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
On second thoughts, it is clear that he needs to be close to Shoreham Airport so he can pick up the Leeds Lear Jet in the morning to fly him to Gods Own County for training or matches so a good choice. Lancing might have been a better location but it's a shithole.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
On second thoughts, it is clear that he needs to be close to Shoreham Airport so he can pick up the Leeds Lear Jet in the morning to fly him to Gods Own County for training or matches so a good choice. Lancing might have been a better location but it's a shithole.

Talking of Shoreham, I watched an old film on Talking Pictures recently about London Airport. Once of the women said she wasn't interested in foreign holidays, she saved up every year for a holiday in Shoreham.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here