Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Major explosion in Beirut

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
I MIGHT just be asking myself why 2500 tonnes of this material ended up stored in the dock?

Would have top dressed most of the Lebanon I would have thought. Or maybe someone had a different idea for it?

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I MIGHT just be asking myself why 2500 tonnes of this material ended up stored in the dock?

Would have top dressed most of the Lebanon I would have thought. Or maybe someone had a different idea for it?

Telegraph has your answer

And all because Igor Grechushkinof, the Russian owner of the Rhosus ship, carrying the deadly cargo from Georgia to Mozambique, declared bankruptcy on an unscheduled stop, and was forced to abandon it there.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
He recently claimed that he’s done more for Black Americans than any president since Lincoln. Possibly more than Lincoln.

Wonderful.

Outstandingly tremendous

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Why would he stop filming

Because sometimes when things like that happen the best thing you can do is put your phone away and provide help to people who need it.

Apologies in advance if I’ve been whooshed.

Herr Ing Gull

Sep 3, 2014
There was an establishment on Shoreham Harbour that was registered for storage of ammonium nitrate. I don't think it was ever used and I'm fairly sure it has now lapsed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here