Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Review of the Season

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Enjoyed the season but I always do.
I would say Dunk only one to have had an outstanding season
Ryan Credit to him for keeping us in many games. Will never be top class because doesnt dominate in air. Maybee lacks a few inches
Burns did ok but think Bernardo who was very good last season is better. Seems to play Burn because good at defending corners an an outlt for Ryans kicks
Propper Consider what vision he has had a very average season. Seems to be out of game for long periods and so many times didnt track midfield runner
Webster So easy to judge on last few games but fact is his mistakes throughout season cost numerous goals. This should not happen with a £20m buy.Can understand why selected but to be fair to Duffy he hasnt made that many mistakes in 3 years
Connelly Like Webster easy to just think of last game but after Tottenham game very poor.
March Appreciate he was selected over Alli because of his defensive work but now looks out of depth in attack. Doesnt help so one footed

In general very good team effort and still find hard to believe we got away with Maupay,Connelly and Murray up front all season. Will be interesting how Potter plays next season because when we were desperate for points in last 10 games only Potterball I saw was in first third and in general then long balls to Maupay etc.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Not having that. I'm sure I've read in numerous threads on here that pretty much every player is gash, Potter is out of his depth and that we need to invest £1 billion to have any chance of staying up this year :dunce:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Alexis MacAllister is 21 years old (same age as Alzate and only a few months older than Connolly). He's still a young player. From what I've seen it looks like there's a bloody good player in there.

Totally agree with this - he needs a bit of time to adjust to a new country, a new league, new teammates, a new culture, a new climate, new tactics, a new club, new surroundings, new training protocols, a new city, a new language and a degree of physicality he is unlikely to have experienced before. So maybe he is due a bit of slack???

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Leeds’ Player of the Season was Pablo Hernandez, by the way. Not White.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here