Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 4 Lifetime Debentures for sale

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Hello,

I have 4 lifetime debentures for 1901 Club for sale- all seats together.

Please contact me for further details.

Thanks

Any update?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Depending on their location I could be very interested. Tried PMing you but you don’t have PM set up; I presume it’s because this is a new account.

I doubt you want to post your contact details on here so maybe [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION], can intervene and either set your PM or pass on my email address onto you?

Or maybe you have a friend who can PM me your email address?

Also, where exactly are they located?

Sorry - I've been away for a few days and took my eye off things. Any help needed?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Sorry - I've been away for a few days and took my eye off things. Any help needed?

Thanks for replying.

I was hoping to get in touch with the poster but as it’s a new account they don’t yet have PM set up. That said, they haven’t logged back in since their one and only NSC action which was to start this thread. Can you maybe pass my personal email address into them?

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Are lifetime debentures ...... for lifetime of first purchaser or owner. Big difference if "for the owners life" keep passing from Father to son and could be forever.

If for "first purchasers life" tricky purchase !!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Are lifetime debentures ...... for lifetime of first purchaser or owner. Big difference if "for the owners life" keep passing from Father to son and could be forever.

If for "first purchasers life" tricky purchase !!

Lifetime for owner. Although lifetime is a bit misleading as they were for 50 years from when the AMEX opened. I’ll be 90 when they expire but still plan to go.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Lifetime for owner. Although lifetime is a bit misleading as they were for 50 years from when the AMEX opened. I’ll be 90 when they expire but still plan to go.

According to the latest business plan I’ve seen, coat rails are budgeted for in year 48.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here